Week 2 - Every Sanchez Throw

Jetfanmack

Awesome job!

Funny but at the game it looked like Stuckey was on route to catch that ball in the end zone before tripping. But the angles used on TV made it look like Sanchez put too much on the pass.

Dierdorf is annoying. Still can't figure out how he has a job.

Awesome job!

Funny but at the game it looked like Stuckey was on route to catch that ball in the end zone before tripping. But the angles used on TV made it look like Sanchez put too much on the pass.

Dierdorf is annoying. Still can't figure out how he has a job.

Dierdof's commentary during the 2004 playoff game against the Steelers cost me a remote control.

IF you dont mind, how are you doing this?

Downloading copies of the game, converting it into a file I can work with, and making a highlight tape. If I didn't have a hellish school schedule, I'd be doing things like the Brady hit video like you said, but I don't have time to go through it again looking for that again. I should do a different type of Jets video at some point, but not yet.

Downloading copies of the game, converting it into a file I can work with, and making a highlight tape. If I didn't have a hellish school schedule, I'd be doing things like the Brady hit video like you said, but I don't have time to go through it again looking for that again. I should do a different type of Jets video at some point, but not yet.

I've always wanted to make clips like that. If you get a chance, PM me. I'd like to contribute.

Again, thanks for the video. Great stuff.

The thing that stood out to me early is that after the fumble on his first throw attempt, his next three throws (all incomplete) were all on third down. That's no way to get your rookie QB into a rhythm. His first completion came on a first down, and got the Jets another. I know he was money on third down against the Texans, but let the kid play on the other two downs, too! And not just a token game opening throw, either.

Archived