Surreal: thread at finheaven attempting to prove chad has a strong arm

neckdemon

Haha.. even better:

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolphins_in_depth/2009/09/coordinators-thursday-at-dolphins-camp.html

Finally, in the Indianapolis game, Henning said Chad Pennington had 19 either-or plays in which he decides, depending on the look of the defense, whether to run or throw the ball. A couple of those included third-and-7 play from the Indy 22 yard line with 56 seconds left.

Pennington went with a Ricky Williams run and the Dolphins kicked the field goal.

I wonder if Chad realizes the kind of mess his play stirs up among fans. Its really quite a phenomenon. He has the topic of one of the most debated topics of all time. The debate doest warrant the title of a great one though, because its really one sided and those that defend the side of Chad being a good QB are just nuts.

That thread imparticular is outstanding. The thread starter is trying to say that Chad has a stronger arm than Brett Favre.

I wonder if Chad realizes the kind of mess his play stirs up among fans. Its really quite a phenomenon. He has the topic of one of the most debated topics of all time. The debate doest warrant the title of a great one though, because its really one sided and those that defend the side of Chad being a good QB are just nuts.

That thread imparticular is outstanding. The thread starter is trying to say that Chad has a stronger arm than Brett Favre.

the comparison is just ridiculous. if you notice there areposters who even point to particular throws to prove that chad has a gun on him. lol......same sh*t that was going on around here 2 years ago.

the left out the pennington gold nugget : the deal where he has an awesome QB rating on passes that travel over 20 yards from scrimmage

this proves he has a laser- rocket arm, of course

don't tell electrolyte, he may explode

it's like they are in stage 2 of penningtonitis, where we have fully recovered from stage 5

I called this from the moment it happened. It was so obvious. It started coming out a few years ago that a lot of the baffling third and long runs we've seen form EVERY team and offensive coordinator Chad has played with came from him checking off at the line. The guy sucks in the clutch and furthermore, he knows it. So he gets scared, and takes the game out of his own hands and puts it into someone elses, and that ultimately avoids any responsibility for the loss that follows. Bottom line is the guy is a coward with no killer instinct. And just as much as his rag arm plays a part, it is that right there which will keep him from ever going anywhere as an NFL QB.

Every now and then, I kind of miss the feeling of making clowns like LGJ look like complete freakin' morons. Ah, the good old days.

Of course, that longing is quickly erased by the realization that the feeling also came with the suffering of Chad as this team's QB.

Every now and then, I kind of miss the feeling of making clowns like LGJ look like complete freakin' morons. Ah, the good old days.

Of course, that longing is quickly erased by the realization that the feeling also came with the suffering of Chad as this team's QB.

remember that gcherd dude? he actually became a dolphags fan after chad went there.....thats how much he loved him. and he's over there at finheaven defending chad tooth and nail still.....lol.

I called this from the moment it happened. It was so obvious. It started coming out a few years ago that a lot of the baffling third and long runs we've seen form EVERY team and offensive coordinator Chad has played with came from him checking off at the line. The guy sucks in the clutch and furthermore, he knows it. So he gets scared, and takes the game out of his own hands and puts it into someone elses, and that ultimately avoids any responsibility for the loss that follows. Bottom line is the guy is a coward with no killer instinct. And just as much as his rag arm plays a part, it is that right there which will keep him from ever going anywhere as an NFL QB.

Not to bring up another silly argument, but this is why I always called Savage nuts when he called Curtis Martin the compiler. If he only knew how many times Chad audibled to hand off to Curtis, its not even funny.

Not only does Chad ruin WR's career's, he even ruins Rb's.

I was thinking of whoring myself out over there. I wonder what an experienced Chad basher gets per hour. Frankly the ACM over there is weak!

The way we are now compared to the Fin fans, it's like escaping from a burning building with your buddy, and him running back in because he has to take a piss.

What the Fin fans are doing is inexcusable. They killed us because of Penne for years and now they're blindly defending him?

lol...this quote might just take the cake.

:rl:

Think he means best Dolphin QB since Marino.

The fact that that's arguable says a lot about how enept that organization has been for the last ten years. Even still, Chad and Fiedler are pretty much a toss-up to me. Same guy. One just had bigger ears and an Ivy League education.

Think he means best Dolphin QB since Marino.

The fact that that's arguable says a lot about how enept that organization has been for the last ten years. Even still, Chad and Fiedler are pretty much a toss-up to me. Same guy. One just had bigger ears and an Ivy League education.

i know what he meant....it's just funny to read it.

Archived