***Keith *****in' Bulluck Guarantees Victory***

Jets1Fan

Can you believe this 40 year-old $hitty LB???

I am so pissed off about this, I've tweeted it to every Jet on the team...

For once, I don't want any JET to talk this week, I want them to absolutely commit multiple homicides, maybe just go ahead and genocide this team.

GO JETS!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I enjoy our conversation,

I honestly think though at 0-2 or 0-(anything) trash-talking is like this guy knows there's blood in the water and sharks (Jets) circling him. It's just like do you want to stir up a 2-0 Defensive Beast, because you pretty much know that the people that will take the most offense to this are the defensive players on the Jets. I just wonder how Kerry Collins feels about this...although he's probably gonna be too drunk come Sunday to realize where he is.

I ultimately think it's one of the worst moves they could've made, maybe he's independent of the team on this subject, but he just made a lot of Tennessee Titans uncomfortable I think.

Well I enjoy our conversation,

I honestly think though at 0-2 or 0-(anything) trash-talking is like this guy knows there's blood in the water and sharks (Jets) circling him. It's just like do you want to stir up a 2-0 Defensive Beast, because you pretty much know that the people that will take the most offense to this are the defensive players on the Jets. I just wonder how Kerry Collins feels about this...although he's probably gonna be too drunk come Sunday to realize where he is.

I ultimately think it's one of the worst moves they could've made, maybe he's independent of the team on this subject, but he just made a lot of Tennessee Titans uncomfortable I think.

Sharks? Jets? What is this, West Side ****ing Story?

Good for him talking **** at 0-2. Didn't we just defend the Jets for talking **** before they won anything? They put their asses on the line and backed it up. Why shouldn't Keith Bullock? That's a solid team that has been there before, they should be confident. If the Jets need Keith Bullock to wake them up Rex isn't doing his job.

The Jets want every game to be a street fight. They may have lost games last year, but it was usually from backs, TEs and WRs underneath running away from LBs. It wasn't from being overpowered (the way the Jags did it in '06). If Bullock wants to make it a test of manhood, more power to him. Saves the Jets all the jibber jabber to get worked up.

PS: If you read the quote he didn't guarantee anything. He said that they plan on winning not "I guarantee it".

Who gives a **** what Keith Bullock says? I kind of knew this was coming anyways. I said earlier in the week that guys like White and Bullock will talk trash, it’s what they do. I have no problem when they do it just like I have no problem when the Jets do it. It happens, I don’t see any problem with anything he said. Let the better team win on Sunday.

For once, I don't want any JET to talk this week, I want them to absolutely commit multiple homicides, maybe just go ahead and genocide this team.

GO JETS!

Do you need a split personality to be a Jets' fan? It must help, but seriously WTF?

You whine about a player talking $hit......all the while you giggling like girls when Scott and Rhodes talk $hit.

At the very least, the Titans at least have a division title in their recent history.

Do you need a split personality to be a Jets' fan? It must help, but seriously WTF?

You whine about a player talking $hit......all the while you giggling like girls when Scott and Rhodes talk $hit.

At the very least, the Titans at least have a division title in their recent history.

Actually, I think it's pretty funny that Bullock is talking. It tells me he ain't too confident. No one on the Jets said "boo" about the Titans. Bullock seems to be needing to start some **** because maybe he thinks the Jets don't respect him because they're not talking trash.

GO JETS!

He's a smart man. They are going to beat us.

And that's o.k. Its a long season and we are not going to win every game.

Sweety, you're a little late to the party. He's already been reprimanded! :)

Actually, I think it's pretty funny that Bullock is talking. It tells me he ain't too confident. No one on the Jets said "boo" about the Titans. Bullock seems to be needing to start some **** because maybe he thinks the Jets don't respect him because they're not talking trash.

So you are saying that Ryan lacked confidence when he said the "Kiss the Rings" thing? Or Scott and Rhodes need that last little bit of condience to play the big bad Patriots? :rolleyes:

Spin away.

Why are you "so pissed" about this? Are the Jets the only team that's allowed to talk?

GO JETS!

So you are saying that Ryan lacked confidence when he said the "Kiss the Rings" thing? Or Scott and Rhodes need that last little bit of condience to play the big bad Patriots? :rolleyes:

Spin away.

No, you're the one spinning and badly I might add.

The Jets talk because that's who they are. Rex Ryan and Bart Scott set the tone. They are loud, confident guys. The Jets words this week aren't being spun by the media like they were when they were preparing to play the Pats because there is no long standing rivalry between the Jets and Titans.

The story the media preferred to play up this week is the "Titans are desperate for a win."

Bullock is not a guy who normally talks like this. There are only two reasons for him to talk like this: 1. He is trying to fire up his teammates. 2. He is trying to draw the Jets into a war of words to get some bulletin board material for his teammates because despite being 0-2, his team isn't as fired up for this game as they should be.

No spin. Just common sense.

Spin away.

Actually, I think he made those statements for a very simple reason. The press asked him.

Actually, I think he made those statements for a very simple reason. The press asked him.

You mean part of these guys' jobs is to answer questions posed to them by media types? :confused:

Kind of like how Rex Ryan answered a question posed to him about Bill Belichick and then everybody blew it out of proportion and acted like he just sauntered up to a podium and started talking about Bill Belichick to anyone who would listen?

You mean part of these guys' jobs is to answer questions posed to them by media types? :confused:

Kind of like how Rex Ryan answered a question posed to him about Bill Belichick and then everybody blew it out of proportion and acted like he just sauntered up to a podium and started talking about Bill Belichick to anyone who would listen?

i hear Mumbles called a team meeting and read to them each quote

made by Jets

really helped them:bwahaharoll:

So why is this different from Kerry Rhodes predicting victory- a big no story to me.

I like the talk, but the difference is Kerry didn't guarantee victory, just said he wanted to embarrass them.

Either way, it's to be expected.

Yeah, Faba, Rhodes didn't guarantee a victory. He said they will try to embarrass the Pats.

That said, again, I didn't see a guarantee by Bullock.

The Jets talk because that's who they are. Rex Ryan and Bart Scott set the tone. They are loud, confident guys. The Jets words this week aren't being spun by the media like they were when they were preparing to play the Pats because there is no long standing rivalry between the Jets and Titans.

The story the media preferred to play up this week is the "Titans are desperate for a win."

Bullock is not a guy who normally talks like this. There are only two reasons for him to talk like this: 1. He is trying to fire up his teammates. 2. He is trying to draw the Jets into a war of words to get some bulletin board material for his teammates because despite being 0-2, his team isn't as fired up for this game as they should be.

Bullock doesn't talk? Do you really think your version isn't spin?

Ok, other team talks $hit, they have no confidence, they are trying to fire up an unmotivated team, trying to get bulletin board materials and are POS.

The Jets talk $hit and they are confident guys.

Ok...got it. Trying to get the continued Jets Nation duplicity straight.

For the record being here in TN, Bulluck talks. He talks all the time. He has been the leader of the Titans D the past few years. He was part of the Terrible Towel stomp last season. He has never shied away from the microphone.

Hey, but contonue to spin away. Funny, Jet Nation was the first to say win with class when Bruschi or Harrison talked crap.

Now, it is different. It is, "that is just Rex/Bart being Rex/Bart." :rolleyes:

he also said they're going to knock around sanchez

Uhm, that's the plan.

But he did not guarantee victory. That's what got the thread starter up in arms.

If he said, "We're going up there and we're going to win," then I'll say it's a guarantee.

The plan has to be to knock Sanchez around. Let's see if this "elite" Oline can stop that.

Ok, other team talks $hit, they have no confidence, they are trying to fire up an unmotivated team, trying to get bulletin board materials and are POS.

The Jets talk $hit and they are confident guys.

Ok...got it. Trying to get the continued Jets Nation duplicity straight.

For the record being here in TN, Bulluck talks. He talks all the time. He has been the leader of the Titans D the past few years. He was part of the Terrible Towel stomp last season. He has never shied away from the microphone.

Hey, but contonue to spin away. Funny, Jet Nation was the first to say win with class when Bruschi or Harrison talked crap.

Now, it is different. It is, "that is just Rex/Bart being Rex/Bart." :rolleyes:

Of course.. But please, don't make the same mistake Michael Ventre made. Kleckturd is not representative of the "typical jets fan"

Archived