Raleigh, NC place to watch Jets Games..Join us!!!!!!!!!

SouthernJet

This may possibly be a tailgatejoe road game as well.

WHOAAAAA

That would be awesome Joe.

If you do that GreenBeans and I will make this as part of total package. Your buffet cost you quote us at time/bus fare as total package. We had a full bus load last time. people will love fact we dont have to lug food and get the the most famous NFL tailgate and Chef to boot :)

Last time was messy as I 'forgot' to totally extinguish my portable grill and a small fire started in parking lot :(

Edited by SouthernJet

WHOAAAAA

That would be awesome Joe.

If you do that GreenBeans and I will make this as part of total package. Your buffet cost you quote us at time/bus fare as total package. We had a full bus load last time. people will love fact we dont have to lug food and get the the most famous NFL tailgate and Chef to boot :)

Last time was messy as I 'forgot' to totally extinguish my portable grill and a small fire started in parking lot :(

Lol, trust me, I have made that mistake myself, but with sternos.

Yeah, as soon as we get the final schedule for the season I will know whether or not I am going, that is the only factor for me since I definitely want to do it. I had a few of the Carolina fan club fans in Jax and they were in my ear pitching me doing the Carolina game.

I think I'm going to this one. please god make it a Sunday 1pm game. I guarantee this will be a ****ing thursday night game on Thanksgiving :/

That would be great Man!!!

You, GreenBeans, JGBs if he is in town, little JGBs , and I will sit together hopefully. At a minimum hang at Tailgate.

I assume we will get tickets as a group for Raleigh Fan Club.

• 8 months later...

BUMP..

It's almost time..Central/Piedmont/Raleigh area NC Jets fans, come join us  :character41:

The Raleigh area Jets Fan Club has re-located to new Sports Bar. We are now at 'Oh Mulligans'. We can now not only see the Jets on HD huge screen with sound, but can see all other NFL games being played on HD screens overhead. Great to follow your Fantasy scoring and betting :)

Join about 40-60 other Jets fans and watch the game. Many of us have Direct TV, but its MUCH more fun to watch as a Fan Club than sitting at home alone watching. A few Native NC guys, but mostly all NY/NJ/Conn. transplants and quite a few of us were former season ticket holders when we lived up there. :)

Oh Mulligans is near the RTP airport in Morrisville.

http://www.ohmulligans.com/

BUMP..

It's almost time..Central/Piedmont/Raleigh area NC Jets fans, come join us  :character41:

Thanks for letting me know.  I live in High Point and would love to join you guys some time.  I won't be able to make any of the first few games, but who knows, maybe I'll be able to make it there for one of the later games this season.

Thanks for letting me know.  I live in High Point and would love to join you guys some time.  I won't be able to make any of the first few games, but who knows, maybe I'll be able to make it there for one of the later games this season.

theres a bar in Charlotte that hosts every game too, its like being at a home game..lol...Dillworths bar and grill....probably alittle too far for you...

i'm probably going tomorrow...

• 5 years later...
  • 2 years later...
On 9/25/2009 at 9:03 AM, SouthernJet said:

The Raleigh area Jets Fan Club has re-located to new Sports Bar. We are now at 'Desys Grill and Bar'.  see the Jets on HD huge screen with sound, but can see all other games being played on HD screens. Near RDU airport,,

Desy’s Grill and Bar 10255 Chapel Hill Rd., #200, Morrisville, NC 27560

https://desysgrillandbar.com/

Join about 30-50 other Jets fans and watch the game. Better than sitting at home alone watching.

On 9/7/2013 at 12:07 PM, spjets said:

theres a bar in Charlotte that hosts every game too, its like being at a home game..lol...Dillworths bar and grill....probably alittle too far for you...

i'm probably going tomorrow...

i suggest make new thread with Charlotte in title as its a 3 1/2 hour drive from raleigh and charlotte area folks would see the word charlotte and open thread

The Raleigh area Jets Fan Club has re-located to new Sports Bar. We are now at 'Desys Grill and Bar'.  see the Jets on HD huge screen with sound, but can see all other games being played on HD screens. Near RDU airport,,

Desy’s Grill and Bar 10255 Chapel Hill Rd., #200, Morrisville, NC 27560

https://desysgrillandbar.com/

Join about 30-50 other Jets fans and watch the game. Better than sitting at home alone watching.