90% chance of rain in Sunday's forecast

Maybe if your a Wuss & a present front runner you would let a little rain keep you from showing up or cheering for your team especially when they are doing so well ,I will be there and louder then last week and after WE WIN this game and go 3-0 and our JET Group shows up in N.O.L.A. next Sun., it will be so loud out there people will think it is another home JET Game

Wonder how many empty seats there will be. Not to mention people will not be as loud to begin with since it isn't a rivalry game like New England, the rain will do nothing but lower the noise.

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USNJ0128?from=36hr_topnav_undeclared

Maybe if your a Wuss & a present front runner you would let a little rain keep you from showing up or cheering for your team especially when they are doing so well ,I will be there and louder then last week and after WE WIN this game and go 3-0 and our JET Group shows up in N.O.L.A. next Sun., it will be so loud out there people will think it is another home JET Game

Translation - my seats are in a section that is covered.

I was reading that most of the rain should be done by noon, which just puts a damper on the tailgate. I be bringing a pop-up tent that I'll cover with a tarp, since it's not really waterproof.

Our tailgate has a couple of canopies so that's good for the Beer Pong tables. :)

I think this will be good for us, it will let our defense dominate even more.

They're running game will be slowed down due to the rain, and our D of course.

I think it's a perfect situation for Sanchez to shine-

Could not agree more. I actually think that Schotty has his **** together this year and doesn't have to invent plays and cater to a 40 year-old diva to invent plays. I think Leon/Thomas Jones/Greene(maybe) will get 75% of all plays, not necessarily run plays up the gut or behind the guard, but screens and off tackle runs so as to make the Titans D overpursue and hopefully lose their footing or at least take more time to get to the ball carrier.

Also, I honestly think that Collins will be the more worse off of the two QB's with his long motion (doesn't have great ball security like Sanchez does) in the pocket. Sanchez keeps the ball tucked, other than that 3rd down play last week on the last real possession. I think Ryan will tell his D explicitly this week to go after and strip that ball versus what I think he did last week which was tell his D to JUST GO HIT BRADY.

Tight-Ends are going to be big this week because of the rain. I think they're a little more sure-handed than some WR's (even though our Jets are great at catching, aka not dropping, and retaining the football before and during a tackle).

Is there any word on Bo Scaife???? I think he is somewhat of a major weapon for this Titan team.

Wonder how many empty seats there will be. Not to mention people will not be as loud to begin with since it isn't a rivalry game like New England, the rain will do nothing but lower the noise.

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USNJ0128?from=36hr_topnav_undeclared

umm...not sure if I'm alone here or not, but if you want to be a championship team then you HAVE TO be able to win in messy weather....just sayin'

Seriously? Look I love Mark Sanchez already, loved him before the draft and I think he's going to be a great QB but has he ever even played in the ****ing rain?

Dude, he's originally from frickin' Southern California!

So am I.

It does nothing but rain in the fall - you know - when High Schools play football on Friday Nights. (Do you think that Friday night lights only happen in TEXAS?)

By the way, it doesn't just rain there - when it rains - It downpours!

One more rant on this subject:

Any season ticket holder who gives up on going to this game because of a little rain - that's right folks, they are calling for intermittent showers, should:

• Give up not only their season tickets but give up this year's tickets as well
  • Burn every thing JETS related in their homes & vehicles because they never were diehard fans to begin with
  • Stop lying that they've been fans since the day the Titans played in the Polo Grounds
  • Admit that the only reason they became JETS season ticket holders was because they couldn't get GIANTS tickets

What do you think?

One more rant on this subject:

Any season ticket holder who gives up on going to this game because of a little rain - that's right folks, they are calling for intermittent showers, should:

• Give up not only their season tickets but give up this year's tickets as well
  • Burn every thing JETS related in their homes & vehicles because they never were diehard fans to begin with
  • Stop lying that they've been fans since the day the Titans played in the Polo Grounds
  • Admit that the only reason they became JETS season ticket holders was because they couldn't get GIANTS tickets

What do you think?

I'm with you man.

Thanks for the same update that, while slightly cryptic, was posted about 2 hours ago by LBS and then commented on by myself.

PS - It's a good thing, too. I mean, has Sanchez ever played in inclement weather before?

i didnt feel like editing it and making it look all pretty...

i should have copied the little cloudy pic on weather.com

i didnt feel like editing it and making it look all pretty...

i should have copied the little cloudy pic on weather.com

I was giving you credit... I mean, I was able to figure out what it meant, but you have to consider the overall audience here. Maybe throw in the appropriate rain/clouds/sun clipart next time around.

Thanks for the same update that, while slightly cryptic, was posted about 2 hours ago by LBS and then commented on by myself.

PS - It's a good thing, too. I mean, has Sanchez ever played in inclement weather before?

You're welcome, JH.

But as you should know about weather forecasts, they change hourly. So LBS's post 2 hrs ago may not have been accurate now. I double checked that it was and posted accordingly.

You can check an hour from now and it may not be correct. Such is forecasts.

You're welcome, JH.

But as you should know about weather forecasts, they change hourly. So LBS's post 2 hrs ago may not have been accurate now. I double checked that it was and posted accordingly.

You can check an hour from now and it may not be correct. Such is forecasts.

So you posted an "update" that contained the same information as LBS's post, because the forecast could have changed from the time it was posted, although it had not.

Gotcha.

Archived