Zorn will go 1st if they lose to leons

afosomf

I think Snyder wants one of Cowher or Shanahan next year, and that hiring an interim head coach might screw with his plans. He'll make a bigger splash if he waits 'til the end of the year to fire Zorn (deservedly!) and then hiring one of those big guns.

I think Snyder wants one of Cowher or Shanahan next year, and that hiring an interim head coach might screw with his plans. He'll make a bigger splash if he waits 'til the end of the year to fire Zorn (deservedly!) and then hiring one of those big guns.

whose to say shanny wouldnt take it now....

I think the only coach in danger of losing his job during the season is Jack Del Rio because his team quit on him last year and is doing the same this season. With nobody even going to their games the owner might have to be willing to pay the guy to sit out just to get some good press around the team.

If he gets canned on Monday you win...but the rumor from Dallas is Phillips is out if they lose to Carolina on Monday night...some say Jerry has already talked to Cowher....more to come.

What a career mistake that would be for Cowher. Jones meddles WAY too much for any coach to succeed there, imho.

I think the only coach in danger of losing his job during the season is Jack Del Rio because his team quit on him last year and is doing the same this season. With nobody even going to their games the owner might have to be willing to pay the guy to sit out just to get some good press around the team.

I've gotta believe that Norv is on somewhat of a hotseat unless AJ Smith really does enjoy having a puppet that much.

I can't see anyone getting fired 3 games into the season.

And here we go again with the Cowher talk. If anything, Cowher will take the Panthers job. Fox will not survive the year if Carolina continues to play like they have been. Cowher likes it here in Carolina, and that would be a perfect match.

I've gotta believe that Norv is on somewhat of a hotseat unless AJ Smith really does enjoy having a puppet that much.

Id like to think so, but every year its the same story with the Chargers and every year they keep him around. It helps that their division is so bad you can win it at 8-8 and then they always look respectable in the playoffs. Im not sure I have seen a bigger waste of talent than the one in San Diego. Some of those 90s Cowboys teams won in spite of Barry Switzer and before they fell apart and thats the same vibe I get from the Chargers. Norv wont get canned until they finish with 5 or 6 wins one of these years.

Archived