****The Official New York Jets vs Tennessee Titans Game Day Thread****

Jetkid94

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well at least he isn't a dictator like Sooth. He could have "tried to merge the threads & then delete it by accident."

:rl::rl::rl:

It isn't like that here. That is funny though. I got made at him but that had nothing to do with me accidently removing his posting access. :winking0001:

If it does not rain and I have baseball I will Tivo the game and probably wont watch it until around 9, so I wont be on this thread until like 12. So if we lose and the riot begins I am not avoiding it, I will just get to it late because while you are rioting or cheering I will be in the moment of the game.

Im a little shocked im being talked about more then the actual team, I think they have a say in if we win or not;)

Will I receive oppsite treatment of what I am receiving now if we win?

No this is a group of Jets fans we are talking about here. If the Jets win Fireman Ed gets the credit. If the Jets lose Mark Sanchez and Rex Ryan get the blame. :-P

He was on a streak, that could have been huge!

You jumped it!

and if we win today, you all will still want max to start it next week, so it doesen't really matter if someone gets something going if its not max.

and he's not even taking this as bad as some of you. Like the gameday thread determines a win or not.

and if we win today, you all will still want max to start it next week, so it doesen't really matter if someone gets something going if its not max.

and he's not even taking this as bad as some of you. Like the gameday thread determines a win or not.

We get it... You wanted attention. You got it. Now go to bed.

I don't get why people get their rocks off by logging on at midnight trying to be the first to start a thread?

It's Max's board, that was my understanding as to why he made the game thread.

I think Max should start all the game threads. JMO

Bullsh*t, I want whoever is winning to make the thread, and MAX was 2-0!

Archived