EM has lost ship...

afosomf

Last week, Cleveland Browns head coach Eric Mangini addressed fining one of his players $1,701 for not paying the hotel bill for a $3 bottle of water. Now, some of Mangini's players are addressing the fines in their own way.

AFC North blog

ESPN.com's James Walker writes about all things AFC North in his division blog.

You know what? Lets be serious here. Yes, we're glad mangini is gone but there was a time that we ALL thought he was Mangenius. This Browns team has been TERRIBLE for years, and its probably because they have their phones go off in meetings etc. These guys would rather file greivances against Mangini instead of doing what he asked. They're fighting in practice because of Hazing, They're injured players have been complaining about how they've been taking care of for years. Alot of these issues are pre-Mangini. These guys are there not to win, but to get paid from a franchise that will continue to pay.

The difference is Mangini doesnt have a personality like Singletary. These guys need to be put in there place. Stop making it seem like its all Mangini's fault. I thought it was a great Idea for him to head to Cleveland and paint over the legends that are on their walls, those legends are decades old, these guys should be interested in making their own legacies but instead they're acting like asses.

Im glad we have Rex but Mangini is in a nasty situation in Cleveland and he needs support from people like Elam, Ratliff etc., the people who know that his level of discipline did get them to an 8-3 record last year. These football players are losers.

U 4 real

EM is gawd awful

haven't these 3 games with Rexay taught u that

I miss Mangini.

LMAO!!!!!

how refreshing is it to have what we have now? Did you catch the Revis interview with Steve Serby in the post today? It's a good look into the way Mangini was as our coach. Revis said more than I've heard anyone say about what went on behind closed doors.

Ahhhhhhh 34-3 I think it was today for the Browns... :baby:

To Mangini's credit, the Browns have about Zero talent by today's league standard. He is still a pathetic coach though.

When is he going to bench Brady Quinn? He's terrible. The Fans want Quinn but Derek Anderson is better. Thats what he gets for letting the fans dictate what he does with his Football team.

Any chance they trade Braylon Edwards to us?

To Mangini's credit, the Browns have about Zero talent by today's league standard. He is still a pathetic coach though.

He had all sorts of talent last year and couldn't stop a 5 game collapse. I'm still a smodge angry over that. It's almost as fun watching the browns suck as it is watching us get to 3-0 for me.

When is he going to bench Brady Quinn? He's terrible. The Fans want Quinn but Derek Anderson is better. Thats what he gets for letting the fans dictate what he does with his Football team.

Any chance they trade Braylon Edwards to us?

Quinn was replaced today. Anderson came in in the 3rd QTR if I'm not mistaken. And I'm pretty sure the fans do in fact want Anderson. At least he won some games in this league. Quinn has showed nothing so far.

He had all sorts of talent last year and couldn't stop a 5 game collapse. I'm still a smodge angry over that. It's almost as fun watching the browns suck as it is watching us get to 3-0 for me.

Zero anger from me. I'm happy we collapsed at this point. We would still have him as our coach if we didn't collapse...

Quinn was replaced today. Anderson came in in the 3rd QTR if I'm not mistaken. And I'm pretty sure the fans do in fact want Anderson. At least he won some games in this league. Quinn has showed nothing so far.

The fans want the hometown kid Quinn. Mangidiot listented. Now they suck.

I wonder if we can pluck a player or two from them before the Trade deadline? :D

Archived