Did anyone see the Favre hail mary pass??

Blackout

Epic.

Favre looks like he's still got it. You guys might wanna kill me, but I'm actually rooting for the guy this year.

I don't know how you can't Favre's fickleness got us Sanchez. First to unretire in 2008 and get pennington out of here and then to retire this year before the draft which allowed us to draft Sanchez.

If Sanchez and Ryan are the real deal, Favre belong in team HOF

I don't know how you can't Favre's fickleness got us Sanchez. First to unretire in 2008 and get pennington out of here and then to retire this year before the draft which allowed us to draft Sanchez.

If Sanchez and Ryan are the real deal, Favre belong in team HOF

Dumbest logic in the history in the ****ing world.

Like seriously, if you think about it. Drafting Pennington, Hiring Herm, Hiring Mangini - All eventually led to us getting Sanchez and Ryan.

Get a clue.

**** Favre, Hope someone shoots him.

Like seriously, if you think about it. Drafting Pennington, Hiring Herm, Hiring Mangini - All eventually led to us getting Sanchez and Ryan.

Get a clue.

If we never got Favre, you can guarantee Pennington would still be here.

Do you ever get tired of being the worst poster on this site?

You post the same predictable garbage over and over again, starting retarded thread after retarded thread then cry about all the abuse you get over it. Yet you have no problem dishing it out yourself.

Go **** yourself.

The irony of you posting about the worst poster is just hilarious.

Whats the point of hating Favre? Honestly. Does it make all you guys happier? It's not like a Pennington situation where he signed with our division archrivals. He is still a hell of a QB, he loves the game and is always having fun. He's good for the league. Everything is always more interesting.

Plus, Vikes are an exciting team, and they look like NFC favorites along with the Giants.

I am over hating Favre. We have moved on as a team, and we should move on as fans.

Get a clue.

Lol.. After your gem last week you would know something about dumb..

If you don't think Favre -> Sanchez is a pretty direct consequence then you need to clean KR's semen out of your eyes!

Lol.. After your gem last week you would know something about dumb..

If you don't think Favre -> Sanchez is a pretty direct consequence then you need to clean KR's semen out of your eyes!

My gem?

You're giving Favre credit for this as if it was his ****ing intention all along to improve our team. Maybe if you weren't so busy sucking on his **** you'd see how retarded that is.

He's a POS who quit on our team, used us as nothing more than a route to get to Minnesota. **** him.

If we never got Favre, you can guarantee Pennington would still be here.

Maybe but should I give credit to Favre for this? Are you seriously suggesting that?

Like I said before - If we don't hire Herm and if we don't hire Mangini then we almost certainly don't have Rex Ryan. Doesn't make those hirings any less retarded.

My gem?

You're giving Favre credit for this as if it was his ****ing intention all along to improve our team. Maybe if you weren't so busy sucking on his **** you'd see how retarded that is.

He's a POS who quit on our team, used us as nothing more than a route to get to Minnesota. **** him.

it's an unintended consequence that worked out beautifully. Celebrating Favre for it is clearly in jest. THe fact that you don't understand that is troubling. Chill the **** out tonight hoss..

it's an unintended consequence that worked out beautifully. Celebrating Favre for it is clearly in jest. THe fact that you don't understand that is troubling. Chill the **** out tonight hoss..

I just don't understand why any Jet fan would defend him for anything. The "unintended consequence" worked our brilliantly (Or at least looks that way) but there's no way anyone's convincing me that he was a good trade for this team because the fact of the matter was Sanchez/Ryan wasn't the intention.

I know you and among others love the fact that he got rid of Pennington and whether you're joking about it or not I can undertstand that it's worked out very well. I can't though give Favre or the Jets credit for it. I'll thank God instead because it was blind ****ing luck that it turned out the way it did.

I'm in great form tonight, strange that it's not showing up over the interwebz.

Just ignore his stupid posts. "Don't feed the trolls," as they would say.

you have the NERVE to make fun of me?

Here are some of mine:

-At the beginning of the year, it seemed like every time I went to church the JEts would win. Sure enough since the Oakland game, thee only games I missed were the Denver and SF games. Then they lost to Seattle and I decided to stop going LOL.

-I have to be sitting on the left side of my couch.

-I have to be wearing lucky Jets hat.

I hate always being so superstitious, I guess it's just a product of being really nervous. What are your corny superstitions?

you better not sit on the wrong side of the couch :rolleyes:

I just don't understand why any Jet fan would defend him for anything. The "unintended consequence" worked our brilliantly (Or at least looks that way) but there's no way anyone's convincing me that he was a good trade for this team because the fact of the matter was Sanchez/Ryan wasn't the intention.

Look at it this way. Let's say you break your leg (bad). You then go out to a bar. 2 hot chicks see you on crutches and decide to give you the gift of pity sex. (good). All of a sudden, breaking your leg seems pretty ****ing awesome, and you really don't mind riding out the rest of the injury.

I know you and among others love the fact that he got rid of Pennington and whether you're joking about it or not I can undertstand that it's worked out very well. I can't though give Favre or the Jets credit for it. I'll thank God instead because it was blind ****ing luck that it turned out the way it did.

Of course luck played a factor. Always does though when it comes to teams that win in sports. The Pats lucked out that a 6th round pick turned into Tom Brady. The Bulls were lucky that the Nets were that dumb. You get the point. Sometimes the cards just fall into place and you have to thank the sports gods for putting them there in the first place.

Archived