Atone for my sins.

gg

Well i am off to Shul ( temple) in an hour, so to anyone who i have offended, i am sorry.

TOday is our day to do it. We dont go to confession every week.. we just do it in one day. A little fasting.. and one day of hours in temple and i am sealed in the book of life for another year.

SO if i did offend you, you could list it here.. and of course what i actually did to offend you. OR feel free to pm me.

YOu have got an hour. :D

to those of my fellow tribe-members.. i hope you have an easy fast

I wish a blessed and happy Yom Kippur / Day of Atonement to you GG and all of the other members of the Jewish faith on this board.

As a lapse Catholic, I haven't been to confession since First Confession. Of course, I was never Confirmed either.....and I'm on my 2nd marriage, none of which occurred with the Catholic Church.

Fortunately, I have committed no sins and have nothing to atone for. :P

Have a great day GG. Atone for your lack of faith in the Jets.........or is that mine?

Well i am off to Shul ( temple) in an hour, so to anyone who i have offended, i am sorry.

TOday is our day to do it. We dont go to confession every week.. we just do it in one day. A little fasting.. and one day of hours in temple and i am sealed in the book of life for another year.

SO if i did offend you, you could list it here.. and of course what i actually did to offend you. OR feel free to pm me.

GG I always respected you and enjoy your post immensely. But this post is very unsettling to me. How is it possible to compare a weekly chat in da box to starving? I know you said a "little" fasting, that's like saying oh he's ok, he's just a little dead.

If Im late for lunch by 13 minutes I break out in hives and hear ringing in my ears that sounds exactly like the lunch bell from my high school, exactly. So if your going to talk about a subject as emotionally charged for folks (mostly fatties), such as eating, I think you could be a little more sensitive.

TOday is our day to do it. We dont go to confession every week.. we just do it in one day.

I need to consider converting.

You get to absolve yourselves of any sins, in one day.

And though you have to starve yourselves for a bit, you then get to go crazy on some real good eats, when you 're done.

How can you not be down with this. It's awesome!!!

Best wishes for a peaceful, atoneful, and happy Yom Kippur, GG! :)

You should have posted this 24 hours earlier to give us all enough time. ;) Hope you had a great day Nay.

And though you have to starve yourselves for a bit, you then get to go crazy on some real good eats, when you 're done.

+100

where do i sign up

thanks everyone!

+100

where do i sign up

i know people.. i have the phone numbers.. let me know and i will send you the digits :P:D

Archived