Report: Pennington has dislocated shoulder

InstantClassic

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's done and unfortunately for the Jets, thats the best case scenario for the Dolphags. Now they can focus on finding a winner and get over the man love the coaches seem to have over Pennyboy.

Dolphag fans are upset but its the best thing that can happen to their team for the future.

I hate the Dolphins more than any other team in any sport. Yes maybe even more than the Red Sox. But I feel Bad for Pennington hes a good guy and a good player. I hope its not a serious separation because if it is thats career ending for sure.

I too feel bad for Chad.

I blame Chad's mom though. She obviously didn't give him enough milk when he was growing up.

From falling down like that?

:rl:

FYI..a separated shoulder is much more serious. he might be back with an even stronger arm this year

:rl:

How many times have I heard that his shoulder is actually going to be stronger now. Jets fans had been watching 'Rookie of The Year' and taking it a bit too seriously.

rookie_of_the_year.jpg

I kinda feel feel bad for the guy...He's a class act and a good QB, just not very durable

I hate the Dolphins more than any other team in any sport. Yes maybe even more than the Red Sox. But I feel Bad for Pennington hes a good guy and a good player. I hope its not a serious separation because if it is thats career ending for sure.

+1

I feel bad for making fun of him now...it happens so much [injury] it's not even funny anymore.

Not only his shoulder but he got the bridge of his nose busted open yesterday. This year is clearly headed for disater..Chad Henne looked like a stiff when he entered the game...i'll reserve judgement on him until he gets reps with the 1's and starts..all in all it looks like a very depressing year...unless we beat the jets twice. But with that blitz and starting a young qb with bartely any experience, i don't see that happening. On a side not Pennington did throw the ball 60 yards downfield..actually overthrew teddy "bust" ginn.

Not only his shoulder but he got the bridge of his nose busted open yesterday. This year is clearly headed for disater..Chad Henne looked like a stiff when he entered the game...i'll reserve judgement on him until he gets reps with the 1's and starts..all in all it looks like a very depressing year...unless we beat the jets twice. But with that blitz and starting a young qb with bartely any experience, i don't see that happening. On a side not Pennington did throw the ball 60 yards downfield..actually overthrew teddy "bust" ginn.

Dude.. It's never been about length.. it's velocity..

But, for the first time since 2003, I'm actually upset by a Pennington injury. I was really hopefully we'd get to knock the living **** out of him in weeks 5 and 8. Now, when the dolphins finish 5-11 (like you would've anyway) it'll be dolphan penningotologists quoting stats like the the dolphins are 11-8 with chad and 5-8 without him.. :puke:

It's amazing how disgustingly similiar dolphins fans have reacted to Chad. You've got people celebrating Henne's struggles as if it somehow validates CHad, you gut others waxing poetic about how Chad left his heart and soul on the field and they love him so much. It's nuts.

0-7 is staring you guys right in the face.

Whats funny is that he used to do the something here, but it was always in the beginning of the game (first offensive drive), after that its back to dink and dunk.

i'd like to sound classy and talk about how i feel bad for chad...how he's a stand-up guy blah blah blah....but he's a dolphag now so he can GFH. i'm actually upset he's hurt though cause i wanted to see our defense annihilate him. guess i'll just have to settle for us embarassing the gayest team on turf on monday night without pennington.

I don't know dude.. That running game is really good..

For some reason even the wildcat nor running game doesn't seem to work as well w/o Penny in there Chan. The receivers can't hold onto the ball (except for Bess). Expect to see a lot of stacked boxes and defenses daring Henne to beat them with the pass. Buffalo will be blitz happy Sunday. Say what we will about Chad P but that offense as unorthodox as it was ran like clockwork with Pennington in charge-even the way he went on and off the field with the wildcat-there was a confidence and continuity that the Fins will suffer without.

Dude.. It's never been about length.. it's velocity..

But, for the first time since 2003, I'm actually upset by a Pennington injury. I was really hopefully we'd get to knock the living **** out of him in weeks 5 and 8. Now, when the dolphins finish 5-11 (like you would've anyway) it'll be dolphan penningotologists quoting stats like the the dolphins are 11-8 with chad and 5-8 without him.. :puke:

It's amazing how disgustingly similiar dolphins fans have reacted to Chad. You've got people celebrating Henne's struggles as if it somehow validates CHad, you gut others waxing poetic about how Chad left his heart and soul on the field and they love him so much. It's nuts.

I'm looking at the schedule and i don't know where these wins are gonna from...i think 5 may be a reach... There is no doubt were gonna have to pound the ball and do the wild cat bs to milk clock and give ourselves a chance to stay in games and hope the other team can make a mistake.

Lets hope he's back by week 5..

That was barely a hit as well.. how do you get injure on that play ??

Who knows. The guy is the most fragile player I have ever seen. There are guys who are injury prone that take bad hits and seem to break arms, ribs, etc..., but almost every injury I have seen Chad take has been kind of fluky and soft. Ive seen QBs take significantly more vicious hits than Chad and they get up ok. Chad sees his shoulder get destroyed. AllI can think of is that he must do something unnatural when he falls because it doesnt make sense. If everyone was as fragile as Chad you would have 20 QBs a year with shoulder injuries off sacks.

everyone keeps saying that pass went 60 yards i thought it only went like 50 if that he was in the middle of the endzone and when the ball hit the ground it wasnt even passed the 50 yardline yet. it might of bounced to the Jet 45yd line but not in the air

Archived