HEY CJ> still got that old Pennington avatar available?

Jetfan13

Just wondering, did you gloat at all after Chad beat the Jets last year?

I'm pretty sure you didn't, but I was just asking.

We deserved that one. After the smack you guys talked leading up to last season, it was only fair. Just like it's only fair we get ripped while you guys are doing well.

Nice to see you gloating today.

its not gloating, I liked Chad when he was a Jet and still like him now...but you reap what you sew dude, you brought it all upon yourself with YOUR gloating and arrogance..now enjoy your basement dwelling once again...AHHH all is right in the AFC East again

btw, what happened to your Championship banner? No faith in the defending chumps anymore?

its not gloating, I liked Chad when he was a Jet and still like him now...but you reap what you sew dude, you brought it all upon yourself with YOUR gloating and arrogance..now enjoy your basement dwelling once again...AHHH all is right in the AFC East again

btw, what happened to your Championship banner? No faith in the defending chumps anymore?

I am not a seamstress, dude.

Yeah, she buys her dresses like the rest of the hoes. :rl:

I've been fairly tolerant of you today, but just so you know, your freshman sense of humor of calling people "she" and "ghey" are just your own repressed homosexual urges boiling to the surface of what is your lonely exsistance. Have fun repressing your urges, hopefully your future coming out party is full of **** for you.

I've been fairly tolerant of you today, but just so you know, your freshman sense of humor of calling people "she" and "ghey" are just your own repressed homosexual urges boiling to the surface of what is your lonely exsistance. Have fun repressing your urges, hopefully your future coming out party is full of **** for you.
Thanks for making my girl laugh too. :rl:

I actually think this is a blessing in disguise..

Fish werent going anywhere this year IMHO, and now you get to play Henne. Give him a year of experience and look to 2010 as a 'be competitive' again year.

Henne is alot better than Chad and 2010 will prove it IMHO.

Good Luck rest of way CJ..

I actually think this is a blessing in disguise..

Fish werent going anywhere this year IMHO, and now you get to play Henne. Give him a year of experience and look to 2010 as a 'be competitive' again year.

Henne is alot better than Chad and 2010 will prove it IMHO.

Good Luck rest of way CJ..

I'm kinda with you. Penny had been terribly ineffective so far this year, hell, he went into halftime yesterday with 49 passing yards, and he hadn't even been injured yet! I've wanted to see what Henne can do, and the only way was for Penny to go down, so now we start evaluating. We're left in a bind at QB though, we have to be careful using Pat White, cause if he gets hurt pulling a wildcat play we'll only have Henne under center. So, don't expect us to use White anymore, that experiment is shelved for now.

CJ is a good poster, annoying at times but he's far from the worst Phin fan here. He can take eating crow.

Look, I'm not gonna loan you any money ;)

Kidding, thanks man.

I'm kinda with you. Penny had been terribly ineffective so far this year, hell, he went into halftime yesterday with 49 passing yards, and he hadn't even been injured yet! I've wanted to see what Henne can do, and the only way was for Penny to go down, so now we start evaluating. We're left in a bind at QB though, we have to be careful using Pat White, cause if he gets hurt pulling a wildcat play we'll only have Henne under center. So, don't expect us to use White anymore, that experiment is shelved for now.

Wait to see first.. Worst case scenario is that chad is out like 4-5 weeks and Henne plays poorly going 0-4, 0-5. Chad comes back in and goes 4-4 down the stretch when the schedule lightens up a bit, and the knuckleheads in Miami are encouraged to keep him for another year. Like I said when it first happens, Chad seems to have the good fortune of getting hurt in years where the schedule is tough (03,05,07,09)

But actually, this is the best case for Jets fans. I don't think I'd want to see you guys get Bradford..

Not like theres anything wrong with that!?!:xxx:

Wait to see first.. Worst case scenario is that chad is out like 4-5 weeks and Henne plays poorly going 0-4, 0-5. Chad comes back in and goes 4-4 down the stretch when the schedule lightens up a bit, and the knuckleheads in Miami are encouraged to keep him for another year. Like I said when it first happens, Chad seems to have the good fortune of getting hurt in years where the schedule is tough (03,05,07,09)

But actually, this is the best case for Jets fans. I don't think I'd want to see you guys get Bradford..

We wouldn't draft a QB in the 1st round anyways, especially one that's been injured. Henne's here for a while.

Archived