I know it's only 3 games in, but I'm more optimistic about this team after Sun.'s win

redman81

I know it's not even a qtr. into the season yet, but I have a better feeling about this team then I have had in some of our good teams in the past. I'm really psyched about the D and how they can keep us in any game. But I'm mostly impressed with the fact we pulled the W out yest. That game would normally have been a loss for the so called " same old Jets" and was also a game that the better teams in the league just find a way to win. I know 50% of Jets fans were probably expecting a loss after giving up 17 points straight, but this team capitalized on a key turnover and pulled the game out. In years past I don't think we do that. We prob get the turnover and end up with game tying field goal then allow Tenn. a drive to win it with one. Like I said it's only 3 games in, but I def. feel like the culture is different with this team, and they know how to go after an opponent when they are down. Unlike the old "Prevent" and hope we don't lose defenses in years past. I'm really looking forward to see what we can do against a really good Saints offense this week. On a side note, I hope the coaching staff spends alot of time with Sanchez on ball handling lol.

I agree. The Jets won without being able to consistently run the ball. And Kerry Colins was throwing the ball really well. This win was very imressive in its own way. The Jets played their best when they needed it most. A fun game to attend.

I agree. The Jets won without being able to consistently run the ball. And Kerry Colins was throwing the ball really well. This win was very imressive in its own way. The Jets played their best when they needed it most. A fun game to attend.

That's what it's all about man. Playing your best when it is needed and counts the most. And responding to adversity. Coming from behind to beat NE and Tenn. has def. showed me this team at least has focus and heart.

Archived