Blackout's power rankings

Blackout

I don't wanna be a dick, but who do you like more Giants or Jets? This is a serious question.

I have a serious question. How do any of you New Yorkers pick between your teams? Jets or Giants...Yankees or Mets, I'll even stoop to hockey and say Islanders or Rangers. Were are the freakin' lines drawn? It totally baffles me.

I have a serious question. How do any of you New Yorkers pick between your teams? Jets or Giants...Yankees or Mets, I'll even stoop to hockey and say Islanders or Rangers. Were are the freakin' lines drawn? It totally baffles me.

Yankees: I was born into it.

Jets: I chose on my own. :bag:

NJ Nets: Chose on my own.

Hockey: sucks

College BB: Cuse, my brother goes there

College FB: Don't have a team but I like the whole SEC

I'm only a football fan.

Basically grew up in Giants stadium as a Jet fan. I hate the giants and love the Jets.

It's just in your blood. Or there are some queers that root for all which is BS and these types should be beaten severely.

It's usually Jet/Mets, Giants/Yankees

What's this hockey you speak of?

I'm only a football fan.

Basically grew up in Giants stadium as a Jet fan. I hate the giants and love the Jets.

It's just in your blood. Or there are some queers that root for all which is BS and these types should be beaten severely.

It's usually Jet/Mets, Giants/Yankees

What's this hockey you speak of?

Yankees/Jets/Knicks/Rangers.

Anything else is uncivilized.

Usually your father raises you to root for certain teams ;)

greens my favorite color. :D

no honestly I grew up a Jets fan like my dad. I've pretty much lost interest in all those other sports. Hockey used to be cool, but they pussified the game so much.

I think to some degree it varies depending on where you live in New York.

Long Island tends to be Islanders, whereas New York City is Rangers

Giants tend to have fans in upstate New York and the city, whereas Jets fans are mostly on Long Island, and some parts of Jersey.

Yankees fans seem more common in upstate New York as well as the Bronx and part of the rest of New York City, Mets fans are most common in Queens, Long Island and Jersey.

There's lots of variation between this, but that seems to account for the majority of NY fans as far as I can tell.

Blackout, you picked your wrong favorite team at #1.

I'm of the belief that this early in the season, recent history should not be thrown out of the window when evaluating teams. The Giants won the Super Bowl two years ago and had home-field in their conference last year. To me, they are the clear #1 right now.

Blackout, you picked your wrong favorite team at #1.

I'm of the belief that this early in the season, recent history should not be thrown out of the window when evaluating teams. The Giants won the Super Bowl two years ago and had home-field in their conference last year. To me, they are the clear #1 right now.

Archived