The 2009 JetNation Family Album

SouthernJet

All fun, friends, family things about the gretaest posters in NFL.

If you dont want to post pics of yourself, do your friends, family , etc.

Post Fun pictures like the one with Afo and his son at Bama..

I will start , here is my granddaughter Annie and I in Capt . Kirks chair at Star Trek exhibit..

dsc00750l.jpg

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My of my best friends and I at Passions in the hard rock one night. im on the right

4597_98323436695_593606695_2514660_317310_n.jpg

another one dont mind the fat kid on the right lol

4597_98322571695_593606695_2514642_3246277_n.jpg

My beautiful Girlfriend this was this weekend down at Las Olas (for afo;))

10633_148890056695_593606695_3265340_6496469_n.jpg

Finally one from the beach5653_114313531695_593606695_2793210_3883623_n.jpg

5380_234780115095_669580095_8550294_6480011_n.jpg

nice pics and twins

i see a Mex tat in your future;)

hahahahahaha :bwahaharoll:

i know im not that stupid.....

Where are your pics with the hubby you and all your kids

Well, it's not like you haven't said some stupid things in the past so I wasn't sure! ;)

All my kids? Who do you think I am, Kate Gossling? lol

I don't really feel the need to post a pic of myself or my hubby so that strangers can critique us. I don't think my husband would appreciate it and I have respect for him. And if I had kids I'd never ever ever post pictures of them on a public forum, for obvious reasons.

But if you're dying of curiosity to know what I look like, pm me.

Well, it's not like you haven't said some stupid things in the past so I wasn't sure! ;)

I don't really feel the need to post a pic of myself or my hubby so that strangers can critique us. I don't think my husband would appreciate it and I have respect for him. And if I had kids I'd never ever ever post pictures of them on a public forum, for obvious reasons.

I'm curipus about one thing: wtf is up with avatar? You're better than that.

Come on, Garb. Lighten up just a little. I like my new Jets Tee. I'm a woman and I have boobs. It's not like I'm in a scanty bikini top. And even if I was, so what.

oh, I get it. Hahahaahahahahahaaa.....

Yes, Mick, I am a morbidly obese chick with tatas the size of pancakes - I have really, really bad skin too.

I ment your Dogs when i said kids..lol and i know what you look like :D

Yea i like see your dogs i want one so bad. But its hard to find a good dobe for the right price

Why don't you find a Doberman rescue? You can get a young purebred dog that is already house trained. People dump perfectly good dogs all the time for so many reasons (divorce, allergy, no patience, etc).

If/when you're really serious about it, I have a lot of contacts and I can get you good info.

The white one (American Bulldog) is dead but the pit is still alive.

dogme.jpg

There's a lot of places you can get dogs down here. What are you looking to spend.

Honestly i would like to rescue a dog rather then buy one. so im willing to Donate at max 100 bucks for a good dog. ive searched rescue down here but havent had much luck. I can get pit bulls whenever i want its just my mom hates them and she doesnt want one.

Honestly i would like to rescue a dog rather then buy one. so im willing to Donate at max 100 bucks for a good dog. ive searched rescue down here but havent had much luck. I can get pit bulls whenever i want its just my mom hates them and she doesnt want one.

Have you looked here? It's in Ft Lauderdale.

http://www.abandoned-pet-rescue.com/APRHOMEPAGE.htm

This is just Dobermans

http://www.petfinder.com/search/search.cgi?pet.Animal=Dog&pet.Breed=doberman&pet.Age=&pet.Size=&pet.Sex=&location=33309

Yea i called the first one before and left a message that no one answered. Ill try them again when i get a chance thanks for the links!

Alright here's the best Jets related picture of me at a house party I threw last year at school. It was the saturday night before the first Pats Jets game. I was going crazy, so crazy that I put on the History of the Jets DVD on mute as background video to our 90's dance party. It just so happened that Joe Namath joined the party as the picture was snapped. Guess which one I am.

n24706996_32361695_8722.jpg

Archived