The 2009 JetNation Family Album

SouthernJet

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Joe,

It was a nice photo of a well proportioned woman in a Jets T.

Somebody didn't like it and commented.

It got changed.

Dear Joe,

I was the one that made the comment. Shocking, I know. ;) It really had nothing to do with V at all - she looked great - looks awesome in her new photo too. A hot chick who works like hell to make her body hot should show it off - just as her current avatar does. A straight boob shot is ...well, I 'dunno....I like the one she uses now better. It's her and her body of work (pun intended) instead of straight teet. That's all. Shoot me.

Dear Joe,

I was the one that made the comment. Shocking, I know. ;) It really had nothing to do with V at all - she looked great - looks awesome in her new photo too. A hot chick who works like hell to make her body hot should show it off - just as her current avatar does. A straight boob shot is ...well, I 'dunno....I like the one she uses now better. It's her and her body of work (pun intended) instead of straight teet. That's all. Shoot me.

What's wrong with showing part of what she worked hard for over showing the whole of what she worked hard for? She's still showing what she worked hard for, and should be proud of either way. I don't see what's wrong with one if the other is okay.

What's wrong with showing part of what she worked hard for over showing the whole of what she worked hard for? She's still showing what she worked hard for, and should be proud of either way. I don't see what's wrong with one if the other is okay.

ah, grasshopper, yes, I should learn to just shut it every once in a while. My opinion is just that - an opinion.

Thanks brother. 64 pounds in all.

Here is Mrs. GOB

attachment.php?attachmentid=964&stc=1&d=1254687811

And when is she signing up here? I don't want to hear the excuse that she doesn't know anything about football. You don't know squat about the sport and we made you a mod. :winking0001:

ah, grasshopper, yes, I should learn to just shut it every once in a while. My opinion is just that - an opinion.

Garb, no worries. I get it; we're cool. And as long as your opinion doesn't have anything to do with the Jets, I respect it. lol

And when is she signing up here? I don't want to hear the excuse that she doesn't know anything about football. You don't know squat about the sport and we made you a mod. :winking0001:

My beautiful wife hates sports. She likes going to Tigers games with me & my daughter, but all in all, she'd rather watch reruns of various cooking, fashion, and home improvement shows on TLC, HGTV, Bravo & Food Network.

My beautiful wife hates sports. She likes going to Tigers games with me & my daughter, but all in all, she'd rather watch reruns of various cooking, fashion, and home improvement shows on TLC, HGTV, Bravo & Food Network.

She would get along well with my wife.

Archived