The 2009 JetNation Family Album

SouthernJet

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LOL, hope they don't get as big as you, you have to feed them for another 15 plus years.

Funny thing with that. Four of my kids are bone thin like their mothers. baby Crusher is the only one thats big. He just turned thirteen and is 5" 11" and a very lean 192. Plays middle linebacker for the middle school l;eagure here and is a competitive BJJ practitioner. Been studying with Seth Molin who is a Gracie black belt. He's been rolling since he was 7. Pretty scary.

Funny thing with that. Four of my kids are bone thin like their mothers. baby Crusher is the only one thats big. He just turned thirteen and is 5" 11" and a very lean 192. Plays middle linebacker for the middle school l;eagure here and is a competitive BJJ practitioner. Been studying with Seth Molin who is a Gracie black belt. He's been rolling since he was 7. Pretty scary.

Remind me to never piss off that kid! I've got four inches on him...he's got 30 something pounds on me and is a competitive BJJ practitioner. Two years separate us. Geez!

All fun, friends, family things about the gretaest posters in NFL.

If you dont want to post pics of yourself, do your friends, family , etc.

Post Fun pictures like the one with Afo and his son at Bama..

I will start , here is my granddaughter Annie and I in Capt . Kirks chair at Star Trek exhibit..

dsc00750l.jpg

Good thing you brought your purse

:rl:

Archived