The 2009 JetNation Family Album

SouthernJet

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was going to respond, but after reading what I had written, I realized nobody would believe that you worked out.

I work out every day. I am getting in shape for no other reason than to come up to a game and kick your ass Johnny. :Nuts::fighting0050::character0251:

Oh, and for the record, I like to work out in bra tops too, I mean, who doesn't?

I'm acting like your mom? Hahahahaha....I'm acting like I always do.

I work out in bra like tops too.....doesn't everyone?

Anyway, as stated, it doesn't matter what I think.

i work out in a bra.. but i was asked not to anymore... it might have been all the guys running from the gym.. screaming.. "my eyes.. they burn..arggggggg" :lol:

wait.. that isnt true...

i dont work out.. :lol: unless you consider driving from store to store looking for candy corn working out... :P

Certainly... I'm a progressive-minded male who loves to see women shed the constraints placed on them by society and put themselves out there for all to see. I really live to embrace it...

There.. I changed it to represent me a bit better. If garb finds this offensive or attention getting or whatever then whatever.

i work out in a bra.. but i was asked not to anymore... it might have been all the guys running from the gym.. screaming.. "my eyes.. they burn..arggggggg" :lol:

wait.. that isnt true...

i dont work out.. :lol: unless you consider driving from store to store looking for candy corn working out... :P

candy-corn-cake-1.jpg

1714694113_5a3237572b.jpg

miss-october-final-web-sm.jpg

Thanks! I think I like compliments from women more than men, actually.

If you really mean that I can set up a forum just for you and other women. It would be totally private, nobody else would be able to read it. Definitely isn't like I would use such a thing to increase traffic here or anything. No, never.

If you really mean that I can set up a forum just for you and other women. It would be totally private, nobody else would be able to read it. Definitely isn't like I would use such a thing to increase traffic here or anything. No, never.

Would you let me do the graphics for it? :grin:

Nice tummy.

Agreed- Verde- seems like you really do live the healthy lifestyle and I admire that. I've been doing it since January and still don't have those kind of abs! I'm jealous. If you got any good healthy recipes for dinner let me know. I'm the cook in my house and getting a little tired of the same meals.

I was going to respond, but after reading what I had written, I realized nobody would believe that you worked out.

Hey big dudes can work out too Johnny. I use to work out in a tight spandex shirt but had to stop because the fire department got sick and tired of using the jaws of life to get me out of it.

Agreed- Verde- seems like you really do live the healthy lifestyle and I admire that. I've been doing it since January and still don't have those kind of abs! I'm jealous. If you got any good healthy recipes for dinner let me know. I'm the cook in my house and getting a little tired of the same meals.

Thanks. It's hard work. I have an amazing guru/instructor that I do pilates type workouts with and I lift. I also do intense cardio 30 minutes a day, hike with my dog.

As for diet, I'm kinda a creature of habit with variety too but I try to keep it clean by cutting out processed carbs and really hiking up fiber. I also and eat smaller portions 4-5x a day. I don't drink soda (diet or otherwise).. and I think that's huge.

Thanks. It's hard work. I have an amazing guru/instructor that I do pilates type workouts with and I lift. I also do intense cardio 30 minutes a day, hike with my dog.

As for diet, I'm kinda a creature of habit with variety too but I try to keep it clean by cutting out processed carbs and really hiking up fiber. I also and eat smaller portions 4-5x a day. I don't drink soda (diet or otherwise).. and I think that's huge.

Yea, cutting out the "processed" carbs helped me as well. Namely I have just potato's and starchy things of that nature when I need carbs and whole grain bread if I have a sandwich. Otherwise I keep it as clean as possible. I'm eating about 6 times a day if you count the post-workout shake.

I think I abused the grill too much this summer, I got kinda tired of turkey burgers and lean red meats and chicken. I just got back from my honeymoon so I had 2 weeks off from the gym and went yesterday... I'm in agony today, it's incredible how sore I am with just two weeks off! It's the first 2 weeks in a year.

Anyways, just wanted to compliment you because I know it's hard work and it's not just a temporary thing, it's a lifestyle and I tip my hat to you. Seeing people like you keep at it always gives me the motivation to never give it up :headbang:

Yea, cutting out the "processed" carbs helped me as well. Namely I have just potato's and starchy things of that nature when I need carbs and whole grain bread if I have a sandwich. Otherwise I keep it as clean as possible. I'm eating about 6 times a day if you count the post-workout shake.

I think I abused the grill too much this summer, I got kinda tired of turkey burgers and lean red meats and chicken. I just got back from my honeymoon so I had 2 weeks off from the gym and went yesterday... I'm in agony today, it's incredible how sore I am with just two weeks off! It's the first 2 weeks in a year.

Anyways, just wanted to compliment you because I know it's hard work and it's not just a temporary thing, it's a lifestyle and I tip my hat to you. Seeing people like you keep at it always gives me the motivation to never give it up :headbang:

and then their's me......seafood diet just doesn't cut it...:D

See, now this picture I like sooooooooooo much better. It's a "you" pic...and not a "look at my teets" pic. That is not to say your boobage does not look great in the new pic - they look phenomenal...as does the rest of you and I don't blame you for showing off the hard work. You should. The other avatar wasn't "you," you know what I mean?

Archived