The 2009 JetNation Family Album

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And he could pick all of you up from the same house... how convenient.

Forget the shoes... did that belt not come with instructions?

His real problem is Thor, but he has nightmares about facing Thor since their JN Tourney scrap a few years ago..  

Posted Images

See, now this picture I like sooooooooooo much better. It's a "you" pic...and not a "look at my teets" pic. That is not to say your boobage does not look great in the new pic - they look phenomenal...as does the rest of you and I don't blame you for showing off the hard work. You should. The other avatar wasn't "you," you know what I mean?

This should help you

http://www.plasticsurgery.org/x6134.xml?prid=23

See, now this picture I like sooooooooooo much better. It's a "you" pic...and not a "look at my teets" pic. That is not to say your boobage does not look great in the new pic - they look phenomenal...as does the rest of you and I don't blame you for showing off the hard work. You should. The other avatar wasn't "you," you know what I mean?

I do. You think Verde's hot.

I work out every day. I am getting in shape for no other reason than to come up to a game and kick your ass Johnny. :Nuts::fighting0050::character0251:

Oh, and for the record, I like to work out in bra tops too, I mean, who doesn't?

nommed-who knows 7-3 if you pay Eric off you might just win...

I have a pic of me and FlJetsGirl on my computer that BP took at the Miami game a couple of years ago, unfortunately I'm too stoopit and don't know how to post it

go to image shack, then do browse computer,,find it and then load..cut/paste the new filename Image shack gives u

Yea, cutting out the "processed" carbs helped me as well. Namely I have just potato's and starchy things of that nature when I need carbs and whole grain bread if I have a sandwich. Otherwise I keep it as clean as possible. I'm eating about 6 times a day if you count the post-workout shake.

I think I abused the grill too much this summer, I got kinda tired of turkey burgers and lean red meats and chicken. I just got back from my honeymoon so I had 2 weeks off from the gym and went yesterday... I'm in agony today, it's incredible how sore I am with just two weeks off! It's the first 2 weeks in a year.

Anyways, just wanted to compliment you because I know it's hard work and it's not just a temporary thing, it's a lifestyle and I tip my hat to you. Seeing people like you keep at it always gives me the motivation to never give it up :headbang:

Thanks. I appreciate hearing that.

That's why I cannot work out at home. I love getting inspired by other people who are rock solid.

It's always tough getting back after taking time off but it's good to give your body a break and start again. And a honeymoon is definitely worth it (I'm sure you got a little workout ;))

I guess. This one's just a "look at my teets and abs and delts" pic. lol.

One of my favorite pictures of Mrs. SouthernJet taken in Philly a few months ago

dsc00675e.jpg

You seem to have yourself a very awesome family. Once of the most incredible treasures any man could have. Well that and a key to The Old Country Buffet.

Hey Debbie Downer get out of our thread. :-P

• Upvote 1

One my best friends Dillan and I a few years back after a sparring session getting ready for the NJ Golden Gloves. I always liked this picture because we beat the crap out of each other for 5-6 rounds on that day and I'm the only one who looks tired.

dillanboxing.jpg

Don't let Crusher influence you, afo. Get your arse back on that treadmill!

Man, treadmills are the devil. Talk about feeling like a hamster. Well unless you're Max's hamster then I think a wheel would be a welcome break from every day life.

• Upvote 1
All fun, friends, family things about the gretaest posters in NFL.

If you dont want to post pics of yourself, do your friends, family , etc.

Post Fun pictures like the one with Afo and his son at Bama..

I will start , here is my granddaughter Annie and I in Capt . Kirks chair at Star Trek exhibit..

dsc00750l.jpg

Wow SJ, I see you got those Blue puma's on bro. Those are Gangsta and Hood, Or some would even say thug turdish...lol.

You are the 2009 Elvis man. You made it :D

Don't let Crusher influence you, afo. Get your arse back on that treadmill!

Listen up Buffy the Boobie Slayer. Teh Crusher went thru a period of ten years where I was in great shape. I was still doing strongman contest till I turned 40. Then the kids got older, the workouts got harder to come by, and the food started tasting better and better.

So now Im fat and happy. But just 8 years ago I was in pretty good shape.

Img50_small.jpg