The 2009 JetNation Family Album

SouthernJet

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Weeks? That could get ugly in my house...

LOL!

Not all Italian women are hairy. Just sayin.' (yup, referring to myself) :)

But speaking of hairy - there was this young woman on the train the other day - nice looking girl, maybe 20? Blonde. Blue eyes. The typical all american sweet looks......and then her arms!!! Chewbaka has nothing on her! She could have braided the hair on forearm, hands,wrist, fingers. I think she was half golden retriever. I'm not kidding. Poor girl.

LOL!

Not all Italian women are hairy. Just sayin.' (yup, referring to myself) :)

But speaking of hairy - there was this young woman on the train the other day - nice looking girl, maybe 20? Blonde. Blue eyes. The typical all american sweet looks......and then her arms!!! Chewbaka has nothing on her! She could have braided the hair on forearm, hands,wrist, fingers. I think she was half golden retriever. I'm not kidding. Poor girl.

women are twice as mean to other women than men could ever be. just sayin'.

women are twice as mean to other women than men could ever be. just sayin'.

I said she was pretty......and hairy ;)

You are right though....chicks can be mean. I supervise a bunch of 'em.....holy jeepers....when the main clique has a bee on their collective bonnett - watch out!

I said she was pretty......and hairy ;)

You are right though....chicks can be mean. I supervise a bunch of 'em.....holy jeepers....when the main clique has a bee on their collective bonnett - watch out!

womens' relationships remind me of the bundys in married with children - mean as hell to each other but if someone messes with one of their own... watch out!

i asked my wife what is a worse insult, "you're stupid" or "you're ugly." guess what she picked.

That's good for men though, because they lower each other's self esteem, thereby allowing schleps to pull women they'd otherwise have no business getting.

Yet I seem attract the overly confident overweight crowd. Unreal.

Good thing I'm so damn handsome and witty, after I make my way though heards of heffers, I always find a hottie and we bang.

womens' relationships remind me of the bundys in married with children - mean as hell to each other but if someone messes with one of their own... watch out!

i asked my wife what is a worse insult, "you're stupid" or "you're ugly." guess what she picked.

That's a trick question. If you are good looking, but someone calls you ugly, it means nothing. If you are a bright woman and someone calls you stupid, it means nothing...

For the sake of argument, assume that you're both ugly and stupid and answer the question.

:hipp:

Peace be with you.

Jgb - I agree. Which was/is always/will be preplexing to me. It's not always the case, but when you see it.....it makes you wonder.

not necessarily. many of the prettiest women i know are among the most insecure about their looks.

Hence, why a clique of hot girls always includes at least one girl that is either unattractive or overweight (or both), who they keep around to make them feel better about themselves.

Strange creatures, I tell you...

Hence, why a clique of hot girls always includes at least one girl that is either unattractive or overweight (or both), who they keep around to make them feel better about themselves.

Or the one pretty girl in a crew of beasts, cause it boosts her ego to be the pretty one.

The one you refer to my friends and I used to call "The Grenade" cause one of you needs to hop on the grenade and take one for the team if you run into that group.

Hahahahaahaha......actually, that's not really true.....but if it makes you feel better. Birds of a feather tend to flock together.....especially when you are young. I think you give the young ladies too much credit to actually befriend an unattractive girlfor the purpose of propping themselves up. It may happen organically - maybe - but me thinks you all watch too many teen movies. ;)

Hahahahaahaha......actually, that's not really true.....but if it makes you feel better. Birds of a feather tend to flock together.....especially when you are young. I think you give the young ladies too much credit to actually befriend an unattractive girlfor the purpose of propping themselves up. It may happen organically - maybe - but me thinks you all watch too many teen movies. ;)

+1000

pretty girls hang together.. the "popular crowd" etc..

also the boys want the girls from the popular pretty crowd.. shallow shallow shallow. :lol:

you often see an "average" guy with a very attractive gal...

but rarely do you see an "attractive" guy with a plain gal.

just sayin :D

Archived