I need to pick a WR to trade for. I have Coffee!

PhinHater

I have Glen Coffee. The guy who has Gore wants to trade for him.

I need a WR desperately in a PPR league. Coles is my number one.

His WRs are:

Vincent Jackson

Braylon Edwards

Santonio Holmes

Kevin Walter

Tedd Ginn Jr.

Josh Morgan

What would be a fair trade proposal for me to make for him?

Offer him straight up for Jackson, why not? See how desperate he is. If he says no, THEN go after Kevin Walter. Walter hasn't done jack **** this season.

He had been hurt all season but came back last week and put up a bunch of points.

BTW, would you guys drop Jonathan Stewart to grab Kevin Walter?

My other wideouts are Roddy White, Braylon, DeSean Jackson and Driver. My backs Deangelo, SJax, MCgahee, McCoy and Leon.

Thx

White and DeSean have byes so Im looking for someone to play over Edwards. I could also either drop Shockey or Keller.

BTW, would you guys drop Jonathan Stewart to grab Kevin Walter?

My other wideouts are Roddy White, Braylon, DeSean Jackson and Driver. My backs Deangelo, SJax, MCgahee, McCoy and Leon.

Thx

White and DeSean have byes so Im looking for someone to play over Edwards. I could also either drop Shockey or Keller.

There's no one better to drop than Stewart?

I wouldn't drop him, regardless, but especially not if I had DeAngelo already. If you drop Stewart now, what happens if Williams gets hurt? You're completely ****ed.

There's no one better to drop than Stewart?

I wouldn't drop him, regardless, but especially not if I had DeAngelo already. If you drop Stewart now, what happens if Williams gets hurt? You're completely ****ed.

Would you drop Leon, Keller or Shockey instead?

Hell, drop Edwards maybe?

What do you think?

Probably Shockey.

You'll be fine with Keller and I think that you can probably find someone decent on the wire during the Jets bye week, given the abundance of quality TEs this year.

If you drop Shockey, someone is going to pick him up in a minute. If you drop Keller, there's a good chance he's going to sit there until you bring him back.

If you drop Shockey, someone is going to pick him up in a minute. If you drop Keller, there's a good chance he's going to sit there until you bring him back.

Possibly. But then again, Celek is still on waivers and he has a bye this week.

actually he scored 2. and he plays on a team that scores tons of points via the pass. shockey is a more valuable te at this point than keller.

I said one GAME, not one TOUCHDOWN.

He had a two touchdown game. It's the only game in which he's scored in his last 20, and yes, that includes 15 games with the Saints.

Archived