Play Like A Jet Wallpaper

Jaded Green

That would make it usable, not the ugly unis

Those uniforms piss me off beyond belief.

Jaded the first one you posted was made by the Jets right? This is why those assclowns need to hire me. All there ****, even when its good it sucks. Kinda like Hideki Matsui.

Play like a Jet in the ****ing Titans uniforms? COME ON.

Those uniforms piss me off, because for some reason the photographers get the greatest shots of the Jets while there in those. And I can't use them for ****, because they don't look like the god damn football that I've loved my whole life.

There cutouts are awful, way to feather them 10 pixels, that looks real legit - not. I pray to god its an unpaid intern doing this stuff for them. Cause there's no reason I'm sitting on my ass unemployed doing stuff better then there employees for free.

I'll make a team one, I don't really like the whole "Play Like A Jet" thing, because it doesn't make sense literally, and our organization has been just short of an embarrassment for the last 40 years so what does a Jet play like. This would work if it was play like a Giant, or a Yankee, or a Steeler or any other winning franchise. Giants works literally, I don't consider them a winning franchise - consistent but not on that level of prestige.

But since the "Play Like A Jet" is Rex's doing and not some lame-o getting paid to make up tag lines I'll consider buying in and creating something.

/Rant.

Those uniforms piss me off beyond belief.

Jaded the first one you posted was made by the Jets right? This is why those assclowns need to hire me. All there ****, even when its good it sucks. Kinda like Hideki Matsui.

Play like a Jet in the ****ing Titans uniforms? COME ON.

Those uniforms piss me off, because for some reason the photographers get the greatest shots of the Jets while there in those. And I can't use them for ****, because they don't look like the god damn football that I've loved my whole life.

There cutouts are awful, way to feather them 10 pixels, that looks real legit - not. I pray to god its an unpaid intern doing this stuff for them. Cause there's no reason I'm sitting on my ass unemployed doing stuff better then there employees for free.

I'll make a team one, I don't really like the whole "Play Like A Jet" thing, because it doesn't make sense literally, and our organization has been just short of an embarrassment for the last 40 years so what does a Jet play like. This would work if it was play like a Giant, or a Yankee, or a Steeler or any other winning franchise. Giants works literally, I don't consider them a winning franchise - consistent but not on that level of prestige.

But since the "Play Like A Jet" is Rex's doing and not some lame-o getting paid to make up tag lines I'll consider buying in and creating something.

/Rant.

+1000 and Rep if you make one. :P

Archived