Did Jets have NFLs worst ever back to back assgrease coaches in Da Herm/Mangenie?

SouthernJet

has any team in NFL had a worst consecutive string? , please look..

Damn, maybe us in Walton/Cosslet/Carrol/Kotite..How is that for a foursome in a row??

Sammy Baugh

Bulldog Turner

Weeb Ewbank

Charley Winner (Jets bypassed Jet assistants , Rex's Dad Buddy and/or Chuck Knox to hire instead Weebs son-in-law)

Ken Shipp

Lou Holtz

Mike Holovak

Walt Michaels

Joe Walton

Bruce Coslet

Pete Carroll

Rich Kotite

Bill Parcells

Al Groh

Herman Edwards

Eric Mangini

REX RYAN

:roll: Get real SJ. Are you forgetting Mangini DID have 2 of 3 winning seasons with us ? Hermie also made the playoffs every other year or did you forget ? I'd look at the Lions or perhaps the Bills ,who haven't made the playoffs THIS CENTURY , for back to back failures. :biggrin:

:roll: Get real SJ. Are you forgetting Mangini DID have 2 of 3 winning seasons with us ? Hermie also made the playoffs every other year or did you forget ? I'd look at the Lions or perhaps the Bills ,who haven't made the playoffs THIS CENTURY , for back to back failures. :biggrin:

I am talking about horrific Xs/Os from Herm and a horrific player coach tempermanent from Mangigni..these guys were doomed to failure form beginning..Herm inherited a decent team and destroyed it, and mangini just couldnt run the ship over long haul..

In other words, these two will be out of football at years end..Herm already is and NO ONE will ever offer a HC job again..Mangigni will be OUT forever at years end as HC material

has any team in NFL had a worst consecutive string? , please look..

Damn, maybe us in Walton/Cosslet/Carrol/Kotite..How is that for a foursome in a row??

Sammy Baugh

Bulldog Turner

Weeb Ewbank

Charley Winner (Jets bypassed Jet assistants , Rex's Dad Buddy and/or Chuck Knox to hire instead Weebs son-in-law)

Ken Shipp

Lou Holtz

Mike Holovak

Walt Michaels

Joe Walton

Bruce Coslet

Pete Carroll

Rich Kotite

Bill Parcells

Al Groh

Herman Edwards

Eric Mangini

REX RYAN

Well considering the fact that the Jets spent the entire decade of the 70's missing the playoffs I would say the Winner, Shipp, Holtz, Holovak foursome would easily take down any other group.

Well this is a ridiculous woe-is-me thread. This whole thread is based on the monumentally false premise that the Jets are the worst franchise in all of sports. When in reality, they are not remotely close to being the worst franchise in the NFL.

Some teams have had back to back coaches who couldn't win 40% of their games. Last time I checked both Herm and Mangini led this team to the postseason.

Trust me SJ, other teams have fared far worse than the Jets over the years. The Bengals had something like 14 straight years of double digit losses. Maybe you should look at their coaching history for the two worst back to back coaches in history.

Well this is a ridiculous woe-is-me thread. This whole thread is based on the monumentally false premise that the Jets are the worst franchise in all of sports. When in reality, they are not remotely close to being the worst franchise in the NFL.

Some teams have had back to back coaches who couldn't win 40% of their games. Last time I checked both Herm and Mangini led this team to the postseason.

Trust me SJ, other teams have fared far worse than the Jets over the years. The Bengals had something like 14 straight years of double digit losses. Maybe you should look at their coaching history for the two worst back to back coaches in history.

calm down Pedro..havin some fun..lord almighty, time to ask Garb how to get off the horsie ;)

answer is about 15 seconds in

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBx8JNarOlg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBx8JNarOlg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

And what does that tell you about the potential those teams had?

Would it have been considered a successful season for the Steelers last season if they'd gone 10-6 and then got bounced out of the playoffs in round 1? What if the season before that the Giants went 9-7 and also went 1-and-done?

The worst part about it was that other teams actually wanted these guys. I still can't believe it.

I know 2 Browns guys in Lab where i work and they are BESIDES themselves with how far he has not only taken team, but the lack of respect he has shown for the history and ex Browns..

Archived