Just got one of these snuggies

afosomf

Love it:D

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Love it:D

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I could use one of those suckers right now. I'm kind of chilled and I refuse to put the heat on before November 1st...mostly pschological, but I'm being a little cheap too ;)

There's nothing like dressing your family like a bunch of Tibetian monks and taking them to a football game.

My wife and I have debated and given serious thought of doing just that to embarass our daughter at one of her Drill compeitions.

My wife and I have debated and given serious thought of doing just that to embarass our daughter at one of her Drill compeitions.

What the...

What is with parents and the love of embarrassing their children? Did they not hate it when their parents embarrassed them when they were younger? Do not get it.

What the...

What is with parents and the love of embarrassing their children? Did they not hate it when their parents embarrassed them when they were younger? Do not get it.

Nor would you.

But you were I'm sure embarrassed by your parents once. ****, happened to me quite a few times. Last thing I would want to do is inflict that **** upon my children!

Of course I was. And look at you.....you managed to live through it. Probably even have a few now that will bring a smile and laugh to your face.

If I was a girl in high school and I saw another girl's parents wearing those things, I would get my friends together, invite the girl over to my house and then beat her up while recording it, and then put it on youtube. I would live in Florida too. Lol, seriously though, just hope she doesn't have any enemies. Girls are 10x more vicious than boys. You're dumb if you do something like that on purpose, imo.

But you were I'm sure embarrassed by your parents once. ****, happened to me quite a few times. Last thing I would want to do is inflict that **** upon my children!

The worst is when they buy the same thing for you and your brother and its just a different color.

Fine when your 3, not so cool by the time your 16.

If I was a girl in high school and I saw another girl's parents wearing those things, I would get my friends together, invite the girl over to my house and then beat her up while recording it, and then put it on youtube. I would live in Florida too. Lol, seriously though, just hope she doesn't have any enemies. Girls are 10x more vicious than boys. You're dumb if you do something like that on purpose, imo.

Ok, you say I am dumb, but how F'd up are you to consider doing something like this? :rolleyes:

Archived