Bills/Dolphins..

SweetLee83

Just wondering what you guys think of this game. It's a big game for both teams, as the loser will be in last in the division and will likely be in big trouble from here on out. Also, I'm sure some of you just don't care, which is understandable/fine.

Who do you guys want to win this game? Who do you think will win this game?

If Buffalo can pull out a road win, with Cleveland coming in next week, the Bills could be 3-2 heading over to NJ, for a huge game with you guys.

Should be interesting. Thoughts?

Seeing as I would think most of us, including myself, feel we can handle either team, we'd rather see Miami lose just because I think a lot of us, if not all, hate Miami 10x more than we do Buffalo.

Not too worried about the Bills coming into the Meadowlands in 2 weeks to face the 4-1 or 5-0 Jets. We should take care of business, honestly.

good to see you back on the board.

what's the deal with edwards? his rookie year he looked like he was going to be a franchise QB for years to come and then it's basically been downhill from there. i thought he looked pretty good against NE and then it's kind of been a slow decline since then. do you think he is the answer or is he just not making any progress?

I hope Buff wins.

Good friend of mine is a big fan so for him it would be nice.

With Lynch coming back they should handle Miami.

Pretty dumb of them to let Jason Peters go.

Franchise left tackles dont exactly grow on trees.

In the N.O. game with 2 rookies in Wood and Levitre and a crummy left tackle, Trent didnt get much time to utilize TO or Lee.

Should still handle the fish.

They got nothing.

Seeing as I would think most of us, including myself, feel we can handle either team, we'd rather see Miami lose just because I think a lot of us, if not all, hate Miami 10x more than we do Buffalo.

Yeah, that's how I feel. The Jets are the team I dislike the least in our division. I loathe Miami and New England, but the Phins way more than anyone.

what's the deal with edwards? his rookie year he looked like he was going to be a franchise QB for years to come and then it's basically been downhill from there. i thought he looked pretty good against NE and then it's kind of been a slow decline since then. do you think he is the answer or is he just not making any progress?

Edwards has been weird. He'll have his really solid games, and then he'll have his ups and downs games. It's basically what you'd expect from a 3rd round pick. This is only his 2nd year as the full time stater.

He now has the weapons though, especially with Lynch back. There's plenty of options despite the young offensive line. (who has played really good in 2 of the first 3 games)

I don't know if he's the answer. I will be able to answer that by seasons end though. I think the Bills are in the same boat there. He's making progress, but this year is huge from him. He needs to step up and not be afraid to throw down field more and make some plays.

Just wondering what you guys think of this game. It's a big game for both teams, as the loser will be in last in the division and will likely be in big trouble from here on out. Also, I'm sure some of you just don't care, which is understandable/fine.

Who do you guys want to win this game? Who do you think will win this game?

If Buffalo can pull out a road win, with Cleveland coming in next week, the Bills could be 3-2 heading over to NJ, for a huge game with you guys.

Should be interesting. Thoughts?

Go Bills. Would love to see Miami 0-4.

Edwards has been weird. He'll have his really solid games, and then he'll have his ups and downs games. It's basically what you'd expect from a 3rd round pick. This is only his 2nd year as the full time stater.

He now has the weapons though, especially with Lynch back. There's plenty of options despite the young offensive line. (who has played really good in 2 of the first 3 games)

I don't know if he's the answer. I will be able to answer that by seasons end though. I think the Bills are in the same boat there. He's making progress, but this year is huge from him. He needs to step up and not be afraid to throw down field more and make some plays.

I've been watching every Bills game cause my best friend is a Bills fan. Please explain to me HOW is it possible that Buffalo has not completed more deep passes? You CAN'T double cover Lee Evans and T.O., and whoever you don't double cover can get open. Supposing you do double cover both of them, the lanes underneath should be open but that isn't working either. Plus Jackson has been great running the ball, as much as I like Lynch, I can't imagine him doing much better... so it's not as if opponents don't have to respect the run. It looks like Edwards has a reasonable amount of time to throw despite the youth on the o-line. How is he not hitting his big receivers more often?

I'm rooting for you guys Lee-there was a couple of Bills fans who are in town for the game Sunday at the bar where I work tonight, and I told them how we (as Jets fans) don't hate Buffalo. Now we hate Miami and we hate New England but Buffalo's fans aren't as bad as what we face from our other division rivals. (no offense to anyone here now)

Let's face it too bro, that was bullspit what the Buffalo beat writers were trying to do to T.O. after the game last week.

HAVE to root for Miami, they're done. The Bills are still dangerous. They should have beaten the Pats and played New Orleans close. Edwards hasn't been terrible, in fact he was great in the first two games in an offense that had just fired it's co-ordinator.

I think the Bills are going to smash the Dolphins.

Same here.

Chad Henne? Not going to be a pretty season in Miami, they'll struggle to win 5 games.

Buffalo is going to come into the Meadowlands at 3-2 and we'll be either 5-0 or 4-1. That game is going to be huge.

Drop kick? ;)

Yep. TO gets upset with Edwards and kicks the ball through the uprights.

Seriously though, I don't have high hopes for this game. I do expect Henne to have some success this year, but history has shown us that he will struggle first.

As bad as our defense is, I'm still not scared of the Bills offense. Only way they run away with it is if we committ turnovers.

I'm rooting for Miami to go 0-16, personally. It would be the best way the Dolphins could help erase the memory of their 16-0 campaign in '72.

It was 17-0.

I personally would like to see Miami pull out a convincing victory at home this week, but I'm not gonna lay any money on them.

Not too worried about the Bills coming into the Meadowlands in 2 weeks to face the 4-1 or 5-0 Jets. We should take care of business, honestly.

I would have to agree. I HATE Miami and would love to see them where the Lions were last season. The Bills don't scare me at all. I see us 5-1 in our division.

I'm rooting for Miami to go 0-16, personally. It would be the best way the Dolphins could help erase the memory of their 16-0 campaign in '72.

Buffalo stopped Brady and Brees till the fourth quarter so I don't see them having too much problem with Henne.

And TO can't drop ALL the balls right? :)

BZ

I think the Bills are going to smash the Dolphins.

What a load of crap.

Suck on it bitches, see ya monday.

I can't believe you guys one a game without the Warrior?

You were right to root for the Fins, CTM (the logic made sense to me so I rooted for them as well).

The Fins season is already over so a Fins win would have ended the Bills season, which it did.

Archived