Bills/Dolphins..

SweetLee83

You were right to root for the Fins, CTM (the logic made sense to me so I rooted for them as well).

The Fins season is already over so a Fins win would have ended the Bills season, which it did.

The fins rushing game is nasty.. I'm anxious to see our defense against it. We know that Rex Ryan eats Noodle Arm for breakfast, I gotta say I'd feel a lot more comfortable with Pennington in there..

Also, Dolphins are more susceptible through the air. I wonder how Sanchez bounces back of if mini schott spends all game tryign to protect him

The fins rushing game is nasty.. I'm anxious to see our defense against it. We know that Rex Ryan eats Noodle Arm for breakfast, I gotta say I'd feel a lot more comfortable with Pennington in there..

Also, Dolphins are more susceptible through the air. I wonder how Sanchez bounces back of if mini schott spends all game tryign to protect him

The pressure we got yesterday was what most Phin fans thought would be happening all year. But yes, our pass defense sucks.

Will be interesting to see as well, but Rex Ryan also eats the Wild Cat. So let's see how that goes.

Brown & Williams is a great combo, but if they can't run on the Jets, Henne will have a nightmare game.

BTW, the Bills stink. They have for a while. Their HC is horrible (now the worst in the division since Mangini left), and their defense was aptly described by John Clayton as "scratch & bend." Without Mangini in the division Jauron will have a hard time getting a divisional win.

Nah, I like it here. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Yeah, and Finheaven sucks.

But besides that, you Fin fans are funny (intentionally and unintentionally).

The best thing now is with the Pats choking away a chance at a championship every year since 2004, all the teams in the AFCE have skeletons their fans want to avoid.

Archived