ESPN Picks for Saints v. Jets

Saints Fan in Austin

I don't put much stock in the psychology of sports. I am an Xs and Os guy. And I just think the Jets are missing too many critical Xs to slow down the Saint's Os.

That being said, you did mention what I think is the X factor. Young Mr. Sanchez. In his 4th pro game, I am not expecting a 300+ yard/3TD/no picks game out of him...

but I would not be shocked. I think he is the key to the Jets chances of winning this game.

The Jets favored to lose, this means we should rejoice because we will win. Less a few players, we'll hit harder. But this will be an uphill battle and of course we will need a ton from Sanchez. I see this game as an uphill effort but within our reach. If we don't turn the ball over or go half the game on three and outs we will do this. Whenever we're counted out, we come up big, so let's surprise them all and take a 4 and 0. Sunday here we come

Let's not forget that Berman also picked the Bills in all four of their Super Bowls. :biggrin:

yowza..."nobody circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills" yea they better have them circled tomorrow against a desperate Miami team and the great Ted Ginn

Absolutely true. This is the worst possible game for the Jets to be missing their 2nd and 3rd CBs and still are without Pace. Add the fact that it is in NO, and I just don't see the Jets winning this one. Not saying the Saints are better than the Jets, they just have the right circumstances to win this one.

Couldn't agree more D. Perhaps we'll meet the Saints again under more favorible conditions, early next year. ;)

has anybody else noticed how every week is this big 'test' week for the Jets as far as the media is concerned? Next week what will it be, and why aren't any other teams held to the same standard?

It's like that for me too. I never know how we're going to do but that ends for a month after this week!

Someone needs to shut the Saints fans up! I'm sick of them trash talking everywhere. Example: NFL video.

At first I didn't really think it was a big deal or not whether we won this game, but their fans are trash talking more than I've seen the Pats or Fins do to us. Ridiculous.

Smack these idiots around. Stomp on Brees.

It's so unfair that we get to have critics telling US to relax about our team when it's the Saints fans that are acting like they are superbowl contenders already.

You beat the Lions and the Bills? WOW!!!! congratulations!!! STFU.

Idiots that think Sanchez hasn't played an away game too.. what the hell? I've seen at least 3 Saints fans make this comment. They're too lazy to even check who we've played? Uh hello Saints fans Sanchez beat the Texans on the road week 1.

Someone needs to shut the Saints fans up! I'm sick of them trash talking everywhere. Example: NFL video.

At first I didn't really think it was a big deal or not whether we won this game, but their fans are trash talking more than I've seen the Pats or Fins do to us. Ridiculous.

Smack these idiots around. Stomp on Brees.

It's so unfair that we get to have critics telling US to relax about our team when it's the Saints fans that are acting like they are superbowl contenders already.

You beat the Lions and the Bills? WOW!!!! congratulations!!! STFU.

Idiots that think Sanchez hasn't played an away game too.. what the hell? I've seen at least 3 Saints fans make this comment. They're too lazy to even check who we've played? Uh hello Saints fans Sanchez beat the Texans on the road week 1.

**** YEAH!!!

You believe too. ****, it's contagious. I like the fact that every week is our biggest test. One game at a time. EVERY game is the most important.

PS: You really don't sound that stoic right now. :D

Archived