Why is Italian TV better than US TV?

#27TheDominator

Because this is Name That Tune

Every day she goes up that ladder in her bikini and every day the camera man is only one step behind.

XDUwk0khK90&feature=related

I can post a new one every day. This chick lives up the block from me and is a celebrity. This is her talent.

You need to watch the Spanish channels.

You need to watch the Spanish channels.

No, really I don't. Besides, this is Italy. We don't have "Spanish channels". We have full frontal nudity on broadcast television in the afternoon and the hottest Italian and Eastern European women available.

There is a position here called Velina which basically translates to hot chick that dances around during the show. Our Vanna White is Victoria Silverstedt.

No, really I don't. Besides, this is Italy. We don't have "Spanish channels". We have full frontal nudity on broadcast television in the afternoon and the hottest Italian and Eastern European women available.

There is a position here called Velina which basically translates to hot chick that dances around during the show. Our Vanna White is Victoriz Silverstedt.

Congrats, then post a link to one of those shows because that one was weak.

Congrats, then post a link to one of those shows because that one was weak.

Well the only reason I don't watch the Spanish ones is because I don't have the access or the time, but that is quite literally Name That Tune. I'll try to youtube something better, but I only had this one because that chick is heading to the States and came to the office. Somedoby sent it to me so I would "be prepared".

Every day she goes up that ladder in her bikini and every day the camera man is only one step behind.

I can post a new one every day. This chick lives up the block from me and is a celebrity. This is her talent.

Good god.. Where the nudies?

i can see that;)

Gawd bless a well put together italian chick

People are way too sensitive over here.

Off Topic: Why are chicks on the Spanish channels either drop dead gorgeous or ass ugly. There's no in between. What gives?

Have you ever been to Miami? It's the same thing, the girls are really hot or **** ugly. I always laugh when they say how sexy all the girls are in Miami. I lived there, there are a ton of ugly ass fat bitches walking around.

Have you ever been to Miami? It's the same thing, the girls are really hot or **** ugly. I always laugh when they say how sexy all the girls are in Miami. I lived there, there are a ton of ugly ass fat bitches walking around.

Ha, I've been to South Beach a few times. Your so right.

I think it's because most of us that special talent of selective memory. Remember the good, forget the bad. It serves Jets fans well.

Archived