The Official Home On A Friday Night With 7 Months Pregnant Wife And 5 Year Old Thread

I dunno...little things like drug tests, health care benefits, solid salary, pension.......

they drug test cops???

i thought the whole point of being a cop was to bust people, take their drugs and use them for themselves ;)

maybe things are different outside of Maine

For The Love of Jesus & Mary Chain, I'm sitting at home watching MLS Soccer right now. :fighting0050:

At least I have a beer cracked open. :cheers:

Nothing wrong with that at all. You're married to a beautiful woman, you have a beautiful daughter, and another child on the way. You have a good job and are a responsible husband/father. I envy you.

By the way, I'm prepping food this morning for a huge throw-down I'm invited to tonight. There will be smoking, excessive drinking, and beautiful single women. I anticipate myself not getting any sleep until the sun rises tomorrow morning.

• Upvote 1
For The Love of Jesus & Mary Chain, I'm sitting at home watching MLS Soccer right now. :fighting0050:

At least I have a beer cracked open. :cheers:

Yup, its calle dthe Circle of Life :D

When I had 3 kids , all very close in age, I dont think I sat on my deck for 10 years or spent any 'me' time' for a stretch.

Coaching, homework, practices, etc etc etc. The weekends were BOOKED for kid stuff..

But now, 8 years into empty nest its GREAT..

Bring them up right, and whyen its your turn the odds you wont be still 'raising' them, allowing you and Mrs. to enjoy 'your' time :D

Nothing wrong with that at all. You're married to a beautiful woman, you have a beautiful daughter, and another child on the way. You have a good job and are a responsible husband/father. I envy you.

By the way, I'm prepping food this morning for a huge throw-down I'm invited to tonight. There will be smoking, excessive drinking, and beautiful single women. I anticipate myself not getting any sleep until the sun rises tomorrow morning.

Don't worry. Some day you will meet a nice boy and he will make all your dreams come true. :-P

I was going to start the official hanging at my brothers, beating him in Madden (44 to 6) thread.

But then my 14 year old came over and destroyed us both so then it didn't seem quite as funny.

You've been watching The Shield too much bro....or that B.C. bud you're smoking is getting to your posting habits.

ive been to a party that got busted by a statey, and he took all this kids bowls and marijuana and didn't file any charges.....lol

BC Bud? brozilla we get better than that :cheers:

The Sounders have a hell of a fan base already. Looks like a fun time.

As for Detroit, I'd love to see them get a MLS franchise. Think of all the fun we could have naming them:

Detroit Riot

Riot Detroit 1968

F.C. Detroit 1968

Detroit Riot FC!!!!

It is a fun time. The atmosphere has more of a European feel, than what we are used to.