ALK..review Zombieland

SouthernJet

I know u saw, I doubt I will see, probably wait for DVD..

Serious review based on holding your interest for 2 hrs other than just great gore shots which I am sure there is,,If a good story that grabs you maybe I will go.. Curious if your wife liked it or got bored after 20 minutes and the 500th zombie bashing ?

That didn't mean anything, since it just came out and sometimes it's hard to find a good boot of a movie for a while. It's actually been pretty favorably reviewed:

http://www.metacritic.com/film/titles/zombieland?tag=topslot;title;1

That's true just got pissed I couldn't find it yet, usually when a movies good you can find it as soon as it comes out. I wanted to do a quick preview of it so I can decide if I'm going to waste my time and go see it in the theater.

You really shouldn't wait until DVD. This was a really fun movie. It was a really short movie at just 1 hr. 20 min. There is a ton of gore but the comedy alone keeps you sucked in. The whole theater was rolling for the better part of the movie. There actually is a story about loss, looking for love and overcoming fears which I wasn't expecting. My wife loved it. She was laughing just as hard as me. She said she was worried at the beginning that it was going to be too gory for her but said it wasn't too bad. Woody Harrelson is the man in this movie and there is one of the greatest cameos in quite some time. It was similar to Shawn of the Dead but better IMO.

You really shouldn't wait until DVD. This was a really fun movie. It was a really short movie at just 1 hr. 20 min. There is a ton of gore but the comedy alone keeps you sucked in. The whole theater was rolling for the better part of the movie. There actually is a story about loss, looking for love ad overcoming fears which I wasn't expecting. My wife loved it. She was laughing just as hard as me. She said she was worried at the beginning that it was going to be too gory for her but said it wasn't too bad. Woody Harrelson is the man in this movie and there is one of the greatest cameos in quite some time. It was similar to Shawn of the Dead but better IMO.

Good enough for me, I'm going to see it today.

I just got back from watching it and it's pretty ****ing funny. The role for Woody Harrelson fits him perfect, he makes the movie. There's a small slow part and it could use some more action as well as different ways of killing but all in all it's worth watching.

Thanks for the review Mick.

Took the kids (both teens... relax!) today, and we all laughed thru the whole movie. My son can sometimes get a little skittish about scary stuff, but the gore in this one didn't bother him at all. The blood and the laughs roll from the opening credits. Good cast, and I agree with Alk about the outstanding cameo. Woody was great, and there's no doubt that I've become something of an Emma Stone fan, too.

Archived