Ghost

Jetkid should start the thread. He won last week, and there should be continuity in the thread starting business. Continuity breeds consistency in the Jets as a team. We gave him so much **** last week because he disrupted Max's continuity.

So by that logic it appears we must continue the continuity of disrupting others continuity. We got 40 minutes to go, who will post 1st?

So by that logic it appears we must continue the continuity of disrupting others continuity. We got 40 minutes to go, who will post 1st?

Not me. I am going to bed, I have a softball game in the morning. Night night Jet Nation.

One game does not constitute a pattern. It was an aberration that we simply got lucky to win with. However, we cannot let another disruption happen if we want to continue winning.

Is there anyway we can ban that prick AquaQueer from the Jets gameday thread tomorrow ? He ruined it for a lot of us and took the fun out of it by giving all those Cheater updates. ::GoJets:

he won't be around this week TJ, the Fins lose...I mean play at 4 also

Archived