Toy Story

Maxman

Took my youngest son and daughter to see the Toy Story combo. Kind of funny seeing two movies back to back with an intermission. Personally I hate 3d because it all makes me bleary eyed but this wasn't too bad.

Haven't watched any of the movies in a long time. It was one of the first kid movies I remember actually enjoying. Not a bad way to spend a Saturday with the kids...

Being in the field of education..I have these movies readily available for those rare times we can throw on a movie.

Can't wait for June when TS3 comes out!!

Wait, you are educating the future generation(s) of America? :-P

Toy Story was the last film I learned about in my Film class last summer. For two reasons, the new Pixar stuff it brought and because like you said it was so good that childrens and adults enjoy it. It started that whole revolution of computer animated Disney movies.

Took my youngest son and daughter to see the Toy Story combo. Kind of funny seeing two movies back to back with an intermission. Personally I hate 3d because it all makes me bleary eyed but this wasn't too bad.

Haven't watched any of the movies in a long time. It was one of the first kid movies I remember actually enjoying. Not a bad way to spend a Saturday with the kids...

i saw this promo,,I was wondering how this generation would respond to a double feature..

us old farts did it every week as kids, plus a 3 stooges short thrown in to boot,,

so your kids werent bored by the 4 1/2 hour outing??

cool..........

i saw this promo,,I was wondering how this generation would respond to a double feature..

us old farts did it every week as kids, plus a 3 stooges short thrown in to boot,,

cool..........

This generation does it every so often too. It's called buying tickets to one movie and then going to another afterwards while you're in the building.

cool..........

I took my 4 and 1/2 year old and surprisingly he made it through both movies. he was getting a little antsy midway throught he 2nd one but he made it. I was very surprised. of course I fell asleep but I always do during movies:D

I suggested that we take our kids to see it but then my wife who is a million times smarter than me pointed out that it would take an act of god...or a bottle of Nyquil to keep our youngest in his seat for back to back movies. :lol:

cool..........

No not at all but I don't think it was 4.5 hours. Seemed more like 3 hours, they did a ten minute intermission in between.

But they were fine, took my 10 year old daughter and 6 year old son. There were a lot of kids that were younger in the theater and for the most part it was pretty quiet. The Mom next to me seemed to have a shorter attention span than her 4 year old daughter. Mom kept texting the whole time.

I suggested that we take our kids to see it but then my wife who is a million times smarter than me pointed out that it would take an act of god...or a bottle of Nyquil to keep our youngest in his seat for back to back movies. :lol:

Can't you just beat the **** out of em, like our parents did?

No not at all but I don't think it was 4.5 hours. Seemed more like 3 hours, they did a ten minute intermission in between.

But they were fine, took my 10 year old daughter and 6 year old son. There were a lot of kids that were younger in the theater and for the most part it was pretty quiet. The Mom next to me seemed to have a shorter attention span than her 4 year old daughter. Mom kept texting the whole time.

Yeah it was about 3 hours.

Archived