HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOFLAJETS!

PS17

you SLUT!

Me? Never, I'm sweet and innocent.

I didn't know you played guitar, have you ever heard of Randy Bernsen? He's a local guy that played with Jaco Pastorius and now plays with his two sons. He's my x girlfriend's teacher so if you need lesson I can hook you up with him. I don't know what level you're on you might not need lessons. I also can get you into a few bar if you're looking for places to play if you have a band.

Me? Never, I'm sweet and innocent.

I didn't know you played guitar, have you ever heard of Randy Bernsen? He's a local guy that played with Jaco Pastorius and now plays with his two sons. He's my x girlfriend's teacher so if you need lesson I can hook you up with him. I don't know what level you're on you might not need lessons. I also can get you into a few bar if you're looking for places to play if you have a band.

yea I perform out live solo acoustic 3 nights a week in Wellington for a (meager) living Mick-as for lessons-they won't work old dog/new tricks syndrome

yea I perform out live solo acoustic 3 nights a week in Wellington for a (meager) living Mick-as for lessons-they won't work old dog/new tricks syndrome

That's cool, I wasn't sure what level you were at. I can get you hooked up with The Dive Bar or Blue Jean Blues if you're looking for another places to play once in a while.

That's cool, I wasn't sure what level you were at. I can get you hooked up with The Dive Bar or Blue Jean Blues if you're looking for another places to play once in a while.

thanks Mick but I think the owner is gonna give me Sunday nights once the equestrian crowd gets down here-you should come up some night bro-Thursday night is MILF's...I mean Ladies night. I should have the band out there with me this week-it's an early night on Thursdays like 8-11

thanks Mick but I think the owner is gonna give me Sunday nights once the equestrian crowd gets down here-you should come up some night bro-Thursday night is MILF's...I mean Ladies night. I should have the band out there with me this week-it's an early night on Thursdays like 8-11

Cool, I'll have to check it out one night. I use to work at The Mirage on Lake Worth RD and congress where is the bar you play at?

Archived