People predicting a Ravens Saints Super Bowl???

Pragmatic Bus

No team has been more impressive thus far than the Jets though.

As far as people being surprised we're 3-0, yes.

But the Ravens have put up some great offensive numbers, in particular Joe Flacco, and that has been the most impressive thing thus far.

As far as people being surprised we're 3-0, yes.

But the Ravens have put up some great offensive numbers, in particular Joe Flacco, and that has been the most impressive thing thus far.

Against Kansas City, San Diego and Cleveland.

We've played against much better teams. Our defense has looked much better than theirs.

Against Kansas City, San Diego and Cleveland.

We've played against much better teams. Our defense has looked much better than theirs.

Combine the teams records they've faced with ours and our opponents have 1 more win.

Its called one year wonders (Tennessee) and an organization that's over-rated EVERY YEAR for no reason (Houston).

Combine the teams records they've faced with ours and our opponents have 1 more win.

Its called one year wonders (Tennessee) and an organization that's over-rated EVERY YEAR for no reason (Houston).

C'mon, Tennessee are a good team. You know they're better than their record indicates.

Speaking of overrated the Chargers fit that category well and they're the only team the Ravens have played to register a win. Kansas City (Who couldv't beaten the Ravens) and Cleveland are two of the very worst teams in football. Even if The Titans and Texans are overrated they're much, much better than those two teams. Also, the Pats are better than the Chargers.

Argue all you want we've faced a much tougher schedule. The Ravens were played very close by KC and San Diego while the Browns are the Browns.

The Ravens are the only team that troubles me in the AFC. Luckily, the only way they face the Jets is in the playoffs.

If they do match up, hopefully it's in the AFC title game at the Meadowlands. :D

What about the Giants or Eagles?

The G Men are a machine right now hitting on all cylinders.

Eagles are overrated every year, especially this year with the death of the great Jim Johnson.

But I agree with you wholeheartedly on the Jints. The Saints better pray that they don't face the G Men in the postseason because the Saints would get smoked IMO.

Oh, and to add, I don't think there's anyway Minny gets to the SB because Favre will break down again. He's been horrible in December for a couple of years now.

I think the Ravens right now are better than the Pats, todays game should be interesting.

No team has been more impressive thus far than the Jets though.

I agree a 100%.

Brady has to show he is 100%. The Ravens are another hurdle on the step to recovery. If he can handle the pressure reasonably well and execute better. Then you can give the nod to the Patriots. If not, the Ravens are better until rpooven otherwise.

C'mon, Tennessee are a good team. You know they're better than their record indicates.

Cannot agree with you on this.

To quote Par$ells, "You are what your record says you are." Since the Jets ended their undefeated season, the Titans are 3-7. Their D has been gashed and they cough the ball up. They are not a good team right now.

Eagles are overrated every year, especially this year with the death of the great Jim Johnson.

Dude, the Eagles are pretty good. It will be very interesting to them at full strength. I beleive they havent played their best ball yet.

But I agree with you wholeheartedly on the Jints. The Saints better pray that they don't face the G Men in the postseason because the Saints would get smoked IMO.

Oh, and to add, I don't think there's anyway Minny gets to the SB because Favre will break down again. He's been horrible in December for a couple of years now.

I read someplace that # 4 is actually a terrible cold weather QB. The one factor in his favor this year is that, if Minny gets homefield (long way off I know) they will play inside.

There is euphoria in Viking country after last weeks miracle ending. But, I fully expect the other shoe to drop and for Favre to throw a game or three away with his careless decisions.

I dont know what to expect on MNF. Favre absolutely despises Ted Thompson for running him out of town.

They werent a good team when NY played them.

Speaking of overrated the Chargers fit that category well and they're the only team the Ravens have played to register a win. Kansas City (Who couldv't beaten the Ravens) and Cleveland are two of the very worst teams in football. Even if The Titans and Texans are overrated they're much, much better than those two teams. Also, the Pats are better than the Chargers.

Argue all you want we've faced a much tougher schedule. The Ravens were played very close by KC and San Diego while the Browns are the Browns.

The Ravens are a product of a top 5 offense, a top ranked defense and cupcake 31st ranked schedule.

To quote Par$ells, "You are what your record says you are." Since the Jets ended their undefeated season, the Titans are 3-7. Their D has been gashed and they cough the ball up. They are not a good team right now.

They've played every game clsoe. Even if they're not as good as orignially advertised they're still worlds ahead of Kansas City and Cleveland.

I doubt they finish worse than 8-8.

I agree a 100%.

Brady has to show he is 100%. The Ravens are another hurdle on the step to recovery. If he can handle the pressure reasonably well and execute better. Then you can give the nod to the Patriots. If not, the Ravens are better until rpooven otherwise.

I disagree

Belly is still an Elite coach with an Elite offensive Unit lead by Tom terrific and they should be rated higher than their record. It's not their fault they are in the same division as the Sexy Rexy and his Jets. History shows that Belly will get his team going and I wouldn't be surprised if they go undefeated from now on.

There's a reason that they're overrated every year. They have great young talent, but terrible coaching. That roster is stacked. If they had a competent staff they could have 10+ wins.

Archived