****THE OFFICIAL BALTIMORE EX-REX'S VS THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS****

JonEJet

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well people have been saying that our defense is exactly like theirs, so I guess we'll see if they're as good as us today. I just want to see the Pats getting hit hard on every play. I'd like to see Moss get crushed over the middle at least once, in particular.

Am I the only one tired of hearing them call our Defense the "Ravens defense"

We're the NY JETS, we play Rex Ryan's defense not the "Ravens defense"

I'm tired of it too but people are lazy and stupid and that's the easiest way to describe the D. All in all, with offense and special teams included, I think we have our own identity. I believe we will showdown with the Ravens at some point this season to earn the respect we deserve so they'll stop calling us that.

Am I the only one tired of hearing them call our Defense the "Ravens defense"

We're the NY JETS, we play Rex Ryan's defense not the "Ravens defense"

To be honest I have no problem with it, mostly because I've always dreamed of having that sort of defense. They had units in Baltimore that are up there with the greatest of all time. The comparisons are obvious and really its not a bad defense to be compared to.

To be honest I have no problem with it, mostly because I've always dreamed of having that sort of defense. They had units in Baltimore that are up there with the greatest of all time. The comparisons are obvious and really its not a bad defense to be compared to.

Ok I understand dreams of having a dominant defense, but when are we going to get our own identity as opposed to the Ravens identity? It's old and tired. This is OUR DEFENSE now. Some respect would be appreciated.

Archived