the Saints are freakin' unbeatable

Blackout

The Jets are beating themselves.

Rookie mistakes from Sanchez are the reason we're loosing right now. The fact that our running game sucks balls doesn't help. TJ needs to be cut.

Word. Also, props to Schotty for insisting on using our least effective runningback in critical situations.

There are a few sites where you can watch every game. Check out justin.tv. You can also use myp2p.eu but you may need to download software if you don't already have it on your computer. Its not complicated though, they have all the downloads available right on their site. My favorite is justin.tv though. Very easy to access all the games.

ill have to keep that in mind

you may find this crazy but i had the Jets game on the radio and the Cowgirls game on the TV on mute :D

Unbeatable? Man I know they are a good team, but come on now. They only scored 10 points on us. They got the benefit of 2 rookie mistakes, which all good teams need sometimes. But I would def. not place them in the unbeatable category after seeing this game, and how they were barely up on Buff. until late last week.

The Jets are beating themselves.

Rookie mistakes from Sanchez are the reason we're loosing right now. The fact that our running game sucks balls doesn't help. TJ needs to be cut.

TJ had a rushing touchdown today. What have the other 2 RBs done this season?

I guarantee the Saints won't lose next week. They will remain undefeated thru week 5 at the min, you can take that to the bank.

They have the BYE next week - of course they can't lose.

They play the Giants the week after...

Oi! :baby:

I'll just reiterate what everyone else said...they did not beat us. Sanchez beat us. You cannot say enough about our defense. If we can stop them, we can stop anyone (on the defensive side of the ball). They are very beatable...it just so happens that today, Sanchez showed everyone that he is a rookie and he will make mistakes. We all knew it would happen, and that day was today.

I'll just reiterate what everyone else said...they did not beat us. Sanchez beat us. You cannot say enough about our defense. If we can stop them, we can stop anyone (on the defensive side of the ball). They are very beatable...it just so happens that today, Sanchez showed everyone that he is a rookie and he will make mistakes. We all knew it would happen, and that day was today.

so wait, our own quarterback is playing against his team now? so it's the Sanchez's vs the Saints?

either way i did hear the game on the radio...couldn't see it on the tv sadly but the saints are a perfectly balanced team. turnover causing defense and the best QB in the league besides the one who does commercials with Justin Timberlake and a bunch of weapons

Archived