Good Game Guys...

Saints Fan in Austin

Great game. Felt like a playoff game with the intensity the defenses were playing with. Hope to play you guys again down the road.

at least we know our defense is really legit now. holding your offense to 10 is no small feat. too bad our offense is gonna be a work in progress.

Tx Saints, you guys are gonna have a fun year watching your team. Thanks also for not being a douchy troll screaming "I told you so". Best of luck hopefully we'll see you later in the year

It was a great game. I can't take anything away from your team. Revis is a stud. The Saints tried to trade up for him in the draft and couldn't get the deal done. Given who he is now, I think we should have traded whatever was asked for to move up for him.

Great game. Felt like a playoff game with the intensity the defenses were playing with. Hope to play you guys again down the road.

Great gameplan by you guys today on the defensive side of the ball. I'd love to hear what Brees has to say about the Jets defense. Hope to see you later this year for a rematch. ;)

Typical response of a sore loser. Have at it.

Tony, you're equally as delusional.

All others, much class.

Gay?

It was a great game but if sanchez doesn't make those mistakes you guys were done. If you cant admit that then I dunno what to tell you.

Typical response of a sore loser. Have at it.

Tony, you're equally as delusional.

All others, much class.

Pay no atention to the man behind the curtain. A lot of these guys hate to give credit where credit is due. I'm looking forward to watching the Saints a bit this year, I like Thomas, Brees and Vilma. Hope you guys keep up a good role...especially when you play the Gaytriots*.

Gay?

It was a great game but if sanchez doesn't make those mistakes you guys were done. If you cant admit that then I dunno what to tell you.

Done? Our offense scored as much as yours did and our defense FORCED Sanchez into those mistakes. Are we playing the what if game now? Rationalize your loss however you choose. Scoreboard.

Pay no atention to the man behind the curtain. A lot of these guys hate to give credit where credit is due. I'm looking forward to watching the Saints a bit this year, I like Thomas, Brees and Vilma. Hope you guys keep up a good role...especially when you play the Gaytriots*.

Thanks fam. I didn't expect everyone to take the loss with class. Oh well...

It was def. a great defensive game after the 1st qtr. Def. enjoy watching the Saints play, and they are def. not on my list of teams I absolutely do not want to win the Superbowl. That list would be Pats, Fins, Bills, Eagles, Dallas, and now recently added at least for this year Minn. Hope you guys put on a better show offensively when you play N.E.

You guys won. Scoreboard. Now send me a few pounds of Rudy's extra moist brisket. But only from the Arboretum joint. I am waiting.

Archived