Braylon Edwards

visajets

I'm in, he'd be a major upgrade to what we have right now. We need an upgrade at QB and WR right now. Obviously the QB situation will hopefully resolve itself as Sanchez matures. It looks like we're in pretty good shape to let him do that and make it to the playoffs but WR we have gotta do something with. This team is close

• 2 weeks later...
Only a matter of time before Irish Jet says he wanted him all along

I did say I'd be happy to get him as long as we didn't give up anything significant. Not sure we did.

He was awful in Cleveland, there's no arguing that, but a fresh start may be the best thing for him.

I also said in this very thread that he'd be a nice compliment to Cotch.

Nice try though.

I did say I'd be happy to get him as long as we didn't give up anything significant. Not sure we did.

He was awful in Cleveland, there's no arguing that, but a fresh start may be the best thing for him.

Nice try though.

I was simply making a joke. But once Cotchery is healthy, he will benefit the most from the trade.

Nice try though.

He was not awful in Cleveland, he had one bad year on a team that used FOUR different Quarterbacks last year.

Give me a break.

At worst he had one awful year, not an awful tenure.

Archived