the NFL has been wussified beyond belief

Larz

dont you LOVE how brady was waiving in the air telling the refs what to do

i hope bernard polard gets traded to the jets in time for our next game against the Patsies :D that was the guys name, right?

Brady orchestrates the wussiness, he looked like a bitch puppet master pulling the strings on that yellow flag.

Freakin DISGRACE!!!

remember when the NFL was a contact sport ?

good times

Y7TBJxJQwhQ

My son asked me yesterday what the in the grasp rule was. Funny but they had to call that before the stopped people from making eye contact with the QB.

Yup, because Tom Brady is a BITCH!!!

Brady did not make up the rule. All this venom towards Brady when the Peyton Mannings of the world get the same exact call.

I agree, though.....the mere fact that you can't sneeze in a QB's direction is pathetic. Oh, and ticky tack pi calls. Enough.

Brady did not make up the rule. All this venom towards Brady when the Peyton Mannings of the world get the same exact call.

I agree, though.....the mere fact that you can't sneeze in a QB's direction is pathetic. Oh, and ticky tack pi calls. Enough.

Fair enough Garb. Glad you didn't dispute that the call was BS.

Remember when once-great talents and physical specimens and dynamic personalities ended up as cripples or mumbling imbeciles or permanent pain or post-concussive syndrome after years of unnecessary full-speed helmet-to-helmet contact and late hits?

And remember that this permanent price to someone's health or ability to walk was paid so we could have the treasure of a 5-second video clip of a brutal hit that made us all go "Dayammmmm!" in unison?

Remember when the average lifespan of an NFL player was 57?

good times

Remember when once-great talents and physical specimens and dynamic personalities ended up as cripples or mumbling imbeciles or permanent pain or post-concussive syndrome after years of unnecessary full-speed helmet-to-helmet contact and late hits?

And remember that this permanent price to someone's health or ability to walk was paid so we could have the treasure of a 5-second video clip of a brutal hit that made us all go "Dayammmmm!" in unison?

Remember when the average lifespan of an NFL player was 57?

good times

Again thanks to you for putting thinngs in perspective. I thought some of the calls that Brady received on Sunday were overboard, but all in all protecting the players is without a doubt in the best interest of the game and the players. People are going to get hurt, but that should not be the objective.

The NFL has become a star driven league like the NBA.

The Bradys, Mannings, Favres of the world are going to get calls that the Trent Edwards, David Garrards and would not get.

My only issue is that if you are going to call it, call it across the board.

At this point the only area where you can hit a QB is in the chest or back.

If you really want to protect the Qb then bring back the in the grasp rule. At least the the Defensive players a chance.

Archived