It looks like Roger has sent the memo out to the Refs again..

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- While there was excitement in the Patriots' locker room following their 27-21 win over the Ravens, some Baltimore players questioned the officating of Ron Winter and his crew.

"Without totally going off the wall here, it is embarrassing to the game," linebacker Ray Lewis said. "[Tom] Brady is good enough to make his own plays, let him make the play. When you have two great teams that are going at it, let them go at it. Both of their touchdown drives had personal fouls that kept drives alive. Did that win or lose the game? No, but it got them 14 points."

"God Bless The Patriots and no one else" - Roger Goodell

P.S. - Tell Robert That I will see him at the usual time for dinner tonight.

what a joke...tom calling his own personal foul. i hate the patriots worse than the phags. a bunch of cheating, skirt wearing faggots.

Technically, I guess that could be a penalty. But Suggs was pushed from behind and tripped up and grazed Brady's knee. Then Brady proceeded to hope around like a soccer plkayer looking for a red card. AFter he got the call, he was suddenly fine. Funny how that works.

Two roughing calls resulted in Patriots TD's....tough to watch if you're a Ravens fan.

Technically, I guess that could be a penalty. But Suggs was pushed from behind and tripped up and grazed Brady's knee. Then Brady proceeded to hope around like a soccer plkayer looking for a red card. AFter he got the call, he was suddenly fine. Funny how that works.

Two roughing calls resulted in Patriots TD's....tough to watch if you're a Ravens fan.

brady is biggest whiner in NFl..no one is a close second

The Pats get calls. Everyone other than Pats fans realize this. The awful calls on Brady won you the game.

Every team gets calls that they shouldn't. The Patriots take advantage of theirs. Case in point. The roughing the passer call on Sullivan where his hand bumped Flacco's facemask. Are you going to try to tell me that that was worse than someone hitting Brady in the knees? I'd love to hear that. By the way, did the nice drop by the Ravens receiver have any effect on the outcome of the game? Of course not.

I was watching KC and the announcer said something alone the lines of "It looks like Vrabel is getting mad because he's not getting all of the calls like he did in NE".

No but I do enjoy laughing at conspiracy theorists.

I heard the announcer say it too. Alk knows it's true he just doesn't care because his team benefits from it; can't say I blame him.

I heard the announcer say it too. Alk knows it's true he just doesn't care because his team benefits from it; can't say I blame him.

Did you also hear them say there can be no gray area? He hit his knees, end of story. No matter who it is, they're getting flagged. Kind of like when Sullivan bumped Flacco's facemask. That is going to get a flag no matter who does it.

Did you also hear them say there can be no gray area? He hit his knees, end of story. No matter who it is, they're getting flagged. Kind of like when Sullivan bumped Flacco's facemask. That is going to get a flag no matter who does it.

How about when Ty Warren took the crown of his helmet and tried to literally drive it through Flacco's chest? No flag on that one. Using your helmet as a weapon is supposed to draw a flag every time, right?

How about when Ty Warren took the crown of his helmet and tried to literally drive it through Flacco's chest? No flag on that one. Using your helmet as a weapon is supposed to draw a flag every time, right?

:rl: Seems like you paid more attention to the Patriots yesterday than you did the Jets.

Archived