The Miami Dolphins And Their Fans Suck **** Thread.

New York Mick

2000's

Jets - 13 wins

Fin Fags - 5 wins

Last Games 22 games

Jets - 17 wins

Fin Fags - 5 wins

All Time

Jets - 46

Fin Fags - 40

Longest Winning Streak

Jets - 8 Games In A Row (Twice)

Your team sucks **** and is going to get embarrassed as usual by the Jets and their fans that will be louder and out number the so called home team. Look on the bright side, you'll be able to beat the traffic when you leave in the middle of the 3rd quarter.

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love these threads.

Fins suck. Fans are gheyhomofags. We will out number them in their ****hole stadium named after a mediocre beer. We will laugh in the faces of their ****ty celebriy share holders.

SQUISH THE FISH

**** THE DOLPHAGS

DIE DIE DIE!!!!

I love these threads.

Fins suck. Fans a gheyhomofags. We will out number them in their ****hole stadium named after a mediocre beer. We will laugh in the faces of their ****ty celebriy share holders.

SQUISH THE FISH

**** THE DOLPHAGS

DIE DIE DIE!!!!

The Jets have to love having two home stadiums.

The Jets have to love having two home stadiums.

Borrowed. You have 1 borrowed stadium.

As stimulating as this thread is bound to be, and as much as I'd love to exchange fancy, cherry picked stats with you guys, I have an excruciating hangnail on my left pinky toe that needs tending to.

Enjoy your Dolphin bashing, just don't leave out the obligatory Dolphag fans, cry baby Jason Taylor and popcorn Porter lines. They always kill with the

J ust

E end

T he

S eason

fans.

As stimulating as this thread is bound to be, and as much as I'd love to exchange fancy, cherry picked stats with you guys, I have an excruciating hangnail on my left pinky toe that needs tending to.

Enjoy your Dolphin bashing, just don't leave out the obligatory Dolphag fans, cry baby Jason Taylor and popcorn Porter lines. They always kill with the

J ust

E end

T he

S eason

fans.

Hey drowningfish, you beat the Bills.

Stop thinking that your team is a bunch of world beaters because you beat a team that hasn't made the postseason this millenium.

whats really sad is that you don't even have one. I had a blast at GIANTS STADIUM last year :D

better come again and watch them lose this year.

now WE'RE THE HOME TEAM

Bro, the Dolphins are a joke this year. Go back and see how they did against a Rex coached defense, last year to be specific. Wild Cat was a joke, and you and the whole Dolphag fan based will be stomped come Monday.

Funny, because I had a blast on opening day in Miami last year.

You know it's got to be hard on them Kleck, being dominated by the NY Jets year after year, living in a state that was started, ran and owned by New Yorkers. It's pretty ****ing sad if you think about it, I'm starting to feel sorry for the poor inbred bastards.

J ust

E end

T he

S eason

fans.

I dont want to end the season. We are about to beat the snot out of the Dolphags on Monday night for all to see...it doesnt get any better than that!!!

better come again and watch them lose this year.

now WE'RE THE HOME TEAM

Bro, the Dolphins are a joke this year. Go back and see how they did against a Rex coached defense, last year to be specific. Wild Cat was a joke, and you and the whole Dolphag fan based will be stomped come Monday.

First off Bro, your not my Bro, Bro...2 young QB's in a primetime Monday Night game...mistakes will be made by both...this game will be close. Our Run D has been great and as bad as a secondary was the first few games i don't see sanchez and co. lighting us up. 20-16 Miami

First off Bro, your not my Bro, Bro...2 young QB's in a primetime Monday Night game...mistakes will be made by both...this game will be close. Our Run D has been great and as bad as a secondary was the first few games i don't see sanchez and co. lighting us up. 20-16 Miami

Problem is, you don't have the defense to cover up your young QB's mistakes. Actually, is Henne all that young? Hasn't he been in the league for about 5 years now, trying in vain to beat out amazing QB's like Chad Pennington and Daunte Culpepper?

The difference between Henne and Sanchez is that Sanchez will correct his mistakes, Henne won't. Beat your chest about beating the amazing Buffalo Bills while bashing Sanchez for finally looking like a rookie against one of the game's most well-coached teams. It will come crashing down on you, again, next week.

We'll enjoy our 4-1 record at the top of the AFC East. Enjoy the end of your season as you fall to 1-4. **** the Dolphins! :squishfish:

You're going to score 20 points on us?

Its funny how 1 win against a **** team and all of sudden the Miami trolls have confidence...lol.

You guys were no where to be found and when you were, none of you had any confidence in this team.

I guess beating up on a hapless Jills team will do that to you.

Congrats on the win tough, I thought for sure you guys were going 0-8. I guess 1-7 will be more likely the case.

Aight Sis-

No they won't the dolphins suck.

Mark Sanchez has a much better pedigree. THEY SUCK, YOU WON 1 GAME AGAINST THE BILLS.

HAHAHA, How can your retarded ass even type. Good job on that SIS.

Jets- 24 Miami-9

Problem is, you don't have the defense to cover up your young QB's mistakes. Actually, is Henne all that young? Hasn't he been in the league for about 5 years now, trying in vain to beat out amazing QB's like Chad Pennington and Daunte Culpepper?

Wow. Better check those stats buddy. It's Henne's 2nd year in the league, he was drafted in 2008.

Wow. Better check those stats buddy. It's Henne's 2nd year in the league, he was drafted in 2008.

Meh, all the Miami QB's beyond Marino start running together after a while. Jay Fieldler? Ray Lucas? Cleo Lemon? My mistake....point still stands: One good performance against the lousy Bills doesn't take away from the fact that Chad Henne sucks. Just ask 124.

Meh, all the Miami QB's beyond Marino start running together after a while. Jay Fieldler? Ray Lucas? Cleo Lemon? My mistake....point still stands: One good performance against the lousy Bills doesn't take away from the fact that Chad Henne sucks. Just ask 124.

Henne wasn't the one with 3 ints and a fumble in the endzone for a TD yesterday, but however you rate NFL QB's is your business.

Henne wasn't the one with 3 ints and a fumble in the endzone for a TD yesterday, but however you rate NFL QB's is your business.

You know how you say mark sanchez in spanish???? TURNOVER

Didn't Henne have a couple of fumbles? Too bad you guys recovered that can go either way.

If only you guys could play the Bills every week! Guess who you have to face in a few weeks? That's right, the Saints. Let me know how Henne does then.

Gotta love how this board is crawling with Dolphin fans after one win. Congratulations, all you effectively did was knock the Bills out of the postseason equation. The AFC East is officially a two-horse race.

I guarentee we dont let up more than 10 points (our D... cant say that about the offense). Thats being generous against the gay ass phins. The only way you will score is a big ass run by Brown or Ginn or some ****. (on offense) lol

I still think we will win obviously but the Dolphins first 3 games weren't exactly a cake walk. I didn't really pay attention because they lost all of them, but they did lose to some good opponents.

Falcons, 19-7

Colts, 27-23

Chargers, 23-13

And of course their chest thumping win Yesterday against the Bills who is also

1-3.

Pretty impressive losing guys. The only thing that would've been more impressive , yup you guessed it, A WIN

But who needs those when you can win 1 out of 4 games. 4-12 aint so bad, you should be used to it.

I still think we will win obviously but the Dolphins first 3 games weren't exactly a cake walk. I didn't really pay attention because they lost all of them, but they did lose to some good opponents.

Falcons, 19-7

Colts, 27-23

Chargers, 23-13

And of course their chest thumping win Yesterday against the Bills who is also

1-3.

Pretty impressive losing guys. The only thing that would've been more impressive , yup you guessed it, A WIN

But who needs those when you can win 1 out of 4 games. 4-12 aint so bad, you should be used to it.

Yea because we have sooooo many 4-12 seasons...don'y u have a Dustin Keller video to jackoff to or something.

Archived