The Miami Dolphins And Their Fans Suck **** Thread.

New York Mick

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wss-stab.jpg

this is what the J.E.T.S are gunna do to the stinkin fish! art imitatin realtiy!!!

they're going to perform in a broadway musical? halftime show? i forgot but werent the jets the white gang? i think the sharks were the puerto rican gang. are you sure this guy getting stabbed isnt a jet?

That's not a jet numbnuts.

And the Jets aren't from New York. I don't see why only YOU get to play pretend.

OR

Yeah, well, the Jets aren't a football team either but you don't see me complaining.

You pick whatever one you want to run with. I think they are about equal in terms of cleverness (note, I never said what said level of cleverness is ((I feel it falls in between genius and awesomefantastical)) ).

Also, my nuts are, in fact, numb. But mainly from sitting on them on the couch watching my Dodgers play catch up against the ****ty Cardinals tonight.

What kind of douche bag would post a picture of people dying on a burning commercial air liner?

Fagfin should be banned for that!

CLOWN!

I thought Clowney was being saved for the playoffs?

sorry i didnt realize you guys took your broadway musicals so seriously

Dude, how can you misstep so poorly? They are fans of a team that plays make believe and says they are from a whole other state. Jets fans love dressing up, and fantasy time!

Dude, how can you misstep so poorly? They are fans of a team that plays make believe and says they are from a whole other state. Jets fans love dressing up, and fantasy time!
Right because only Jets fans call them the New York Jets, you are beyond retarded, I feel for your parents. :bag:

Our make believe team owns you head to head whats that say about your team?

Oh and anybody not knuckle dragging knows who is who in west side story, sorry dolphag fans are so void of culture.

I bet your retarded ass can name all the simpsons though. :rl:

Right because only Jets fans call them the New York Jets, you are beyond retarded, I feel for your parents. :bag:

Our make believe team owns you head to head whats that say about your team?

Oh and anybody not knuckle dragging knows who is who in west side story, sorry dolphag fans are so void of culture.

I bet your retarded ass can name all the simpsons though. :rl:

Everyone may call them the New York Jets, but that isn't the point. I once saw a retard running down the street telling everyone that he was Superman. We all knew he wasn't Superman, but we just smiled and called him it anyway. Why ruin the retard's fun, right? Same deal.

Actually, I kind of like the sound of the New Jersey Jets. But I am a big propponent of telling the truth. So if we were to do this proper, I suppose their actual name should be the New Jersey Not Very Goods...

Oh wait, don't tell me, Miami's name would actually be the Miami Dolphags right? How original and funny that is!

I don't think I've seen a 1-3 team (wonder what Channing Crowder's intelligent comments will be tomorrow) and 1-3 fan base do so much trash talking ever. Wow.

Its all in good fun Seth or Joe or whatever the **** your name is. I hold no ill will to anyone here. Its a rivalry week, and a fun rivalry to boot. (cue the standard fun for us because we pwn you fishies! comments)

And this must be a potentially harmful week for you. Afterall, if Sanchez has another bad game, you might sprain an ankle or two jumping off his bandwagon and trying to play catch up to Favre's...

Its all in good fun Seth or Joe or whatever the **** your name is. I hold no ill will to anyone here. Its a rivalry week, and a fun rivalry to boot. (cue the standard fun for us because we pwn you fishies! comments)

And this must be a potentially harmful week for you. Afterall, if Sanchez has another bad game, you might sprain an ankle or two jumping off his bandwagon and trying to play catch up to Favre's...

I'll always be a fan of Brett Favre, that doesn't change. Without him, Pennington is still here and getting injured and we're on our way to another 4-12 campaign.

And yes, I didn't like the Sanchez pick, well documented by many outlets, but I'm someone who realizes he is the Quarterback here and there is nothing we fans in our Monday Morning Armchair Quarterback situations can do about it. Need to root for him. I'm not going to root against someone on my team, and so far, he's played quite well. He's made me a believer and I'm not the only one. No Quarterback is loved by everyone in his fan base, unless your name is Tom Brady or Peyton Manning.

Everyone may call them the New York Jets, but that isn't the point. I once saw a retard running down the street telling everyone that he was Superman. We all knew he wasn't Superman, but we just smiled and called him it anyway. Why ruin the retard's fun, right? Same deal.

Actually, I kind of like the sound of the New Jersey Jets. But I am a big propponent of telling the truth. So if we were to do this proper, I suppose their actual name should be the New Jersey Not Very Goods...

Oh wait, don't tell me, Miami's name would actually be the Miami Dolphags right? How original and funny that is!

Yup that says it all, thanks for saving me the time.

I think you need to redo your avatar, the brain in it is much, much too big.

:gay:

lol. hey i'm not the one who is comparing the dolphins/ jets showdown with Westside Story. What do you guys bust out for the patriots/ jets.....Guys and Dolls? Sound of Music?

I mean its a bit different from most smack talk but I guess I understand why Namath was Broadway Joe.

lol. hey i'm not the one who is comparing the dolphins/ jets showdown with Westside Story. What do you guys bust out for the patriots/ jets.....Guys and Dolls? Sound of Music?

I mean its a bit different from most smack talk but I guess I understand why Namath was Broadway Joe.

That was even gayer! :baby:

I mean, from a heterosexual perspective, I didn't know that was West Side Story. Just sayin'.

Yup that says it all, thanks for saving me the time.

I think you need to redo your avatar, the brain in it is much, much too big.

I would change it, but not until I can take a picture of a super cool picture hanging in my bedroom like you have. Tell me, is it on the wall or the ceiling?

Archived