The Miami Dolphins And Their Fans Suck **** Thread.

New York Mick

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Everyone may call them the New York Jets, but that isn't the point. I once saw a retard running down the street telling everyone that he was Superman. We all knew he wasn't Superman, but we just smiled and called him it anyway. Why ruin the retard's fun, right? Same deal.

Actually, I kind of like the sound of the New Jersey Jets. But I am a big propponent of telling the truth. So if we were to do this proper, I suppose their actual name should be the New Jersey Not Very Goods...

Oh wait, don't tell me, Miami's name would actually be the Miami Dolphags right? How original and funny that is!

By that logic the Miami team should be called the Miami Overrated Crappy Football Team Living Off Of One Miraculous Season 37 Years Ago Whose Primary Role In The NFL For The Last Decade Has Been To Be The New York Jets' Whipping Boys.

Wonder what the new mascot will be.......

A.K.A Marky Mark Sanchez

I thought that was him...

Oh, I get it. That's funny. :yawn:

Did you just come up with that?

I just wiped the Dolphin off my ass. It was great.

Yeah, well, the jerk store called, they're all out of you.

You mean the Welcher store?

By that logic the Miami team should be called the Miami Overrated Crappy Football Team Living Off Of One Miraculous Season 37 Years Ago Whose Primary Role In The NFL For The Last Decade Has Been To Be The New York Jets' Whipping Boys.

Wonder what the new mascot will be.......

There is no way that fits in the boxscore...

Besides, it is never as good as the original, but thanks for trying to keep my joke alive.

And it was a good attempt for a New Jersey Not-Very-Goods fan. :cheers:

Its true, we can't seem to find a good name for our park. GIANTS stadium, however, is perfect for where you guys play. Is rent due on the first of each month? Or do the Giants let you extend out until the fifth?

IDK how much do the Dolphins pay the Marlins to let them around arond on thier baseball field???

IDK how much do the Dolphins pay the Marlins to let them around arond on thier baseball field???

Marlins!

Perfect example.

You see...Marlins don't have a field, so we let them play on ours...

Kinda like, you know...you guys dont have a stadium, so Giants lend theirs to you...see the trend?

Of course you don't.

Marlins!

Perfect example.

You see...Marlins don't have a field, so we let them play on ours...

Kinda like, you know...you guys dont have a stadium, so Giants lend theirs to you...see the trend?

Of course you don't.

Once again for those too slow to understand:

2010 Jets/Giants state of the art 1.2B football only stadium opens.

Thats right goober. NYC CAN support 2 NFL franchises WITHOUT ever any TV blackouts.

Far cry that almost 30yr old POS baseball stadium the Fish call home that they cant even sell out every week during a winning season.

Go out after the game. Have a nice night in Overton! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Probably never be heard from again.

Once again for those too slow to understand:

2010 Jets/Giants state of the art 1.2B football only stadium opens.

Thats right goober. NYC CAN support 2 NFL franchises WITHOUT ever any TV blackouts.

Far cry that almost 30yr old POS baseball stadium the Fish call home that they cant even sell out every week during a winning season.

Go out after the game. Have a nice night in Overton! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Probably never be heard from again.

There's one more state of the art feature in your rented stadium next year.

P.S.L's.

Enjoy those.

There's one more state of the art feature in your rented stadium next year.

P.S.L's.

Enjoy those.

#1 It is not rented. It is jointly owned. Facts are unimportant to you.

#2 Dolphins have announced the initiation of PSL's starting in 2014.

2 seats will cost $49.95. They are willing to finance the purchase

because it will be a bit expensive for the majority of the hundred

or so purchasers.

#3 Have nice night out in Overton. Dont get drunk and stray too far

from Pro player Joe Rob,Land Shar,Dolph.... ah you got the idea.

Let's do a little exercise here. How many Dolphins would crack the Jets starting Lineup?

Offense:

LT: D'Brickashaw Ferguson................................................Jake Long

LG: Alan Faneca...............................................................Justin Smiley

C: Nick Mangold................................................................Jake Grove

RG: Brandon Moore...........................................................Donald Thomas

RT: Damien Woody...........................................................Vernon Carey

QB: Mark Sanchez............................................................Chad Henne

RB: Thomas Jones............................................................Ronnie Brown

WR: Braylon Edwards........................................................Ted Ginn, JR

WR: Jericho Cotchery........................................................Greg Camarillo

TE: Dustin Keller...............................................................Anthony Fasano

FB: Tony Richardson..........................................................Lusaka Polite

Defense:

RDE: Marquis Douglas........................................................Randy Starks

NT: Kris Jenkins.................................................................Jason Ferguson

LDE: Shaun Ellis.................................................................Kendall Langford

LOLB: Calvin Pace..............................................................Jason Taylor

ROLB: Bryan Thomas..........................................................Joey Porter

ILB: Bart Scott...................................................................Channing Crowder

ILB: David Harris................................................................Akin Ayodle

CB: Darrelle Revis..............................................................Will Allen

CB: Lito Sheppard..............................................................Sean Smith

FS: Kerry Rhodes................................................................Gibril Wilson

SS: Jim Leonhard................................................................Yeremiah Bell

4, 5 guys tops?

Jake Long would be your left tackle, Vernon Carey would be your right tackle, and Justin Smiley would be your right guard. There's 3 on the OL.

Ronnie Brown would be your tailback.

Randy Starks and Kendall Langford would start at ends, there's two more.

Joey Porter would start.

Sean Smith and Yeremiah Bell would start.

So I'd say 9. Still in the Jets favor, but our quarterback is just making his second start. He'll be just as good, if not better, than your's in the near future.

Jake Long would be your left tackle, Vernon Carey would be your right tackle, and Justin Smiley would be your right guard. There's 3 on the OL.

Joey Porter would start.

So I'd say 9. Still in the Jets favor, but our quarterback is just making his second start. He'll be just as good, if not better, than your's in the near future.

Get off the crack son.

Even through your aqua colored glasses, you still have no case that the Dolphins are even close to the Jets in talent. And, obviously, I disagree that 9 Dolphins could start over Jets; Joey Porter most certainly would not start over Calvin Pace, and its questionable to say that Jake Long would start over Ferguson.

None of your secondary guys would start over ANY of ours, and only one of your DE's, at best, would start over Marques Douglas, not Shaun Ellis. That makes 5 starters, at MOST.

Oh, and to the claim that choker Chad Henne will be better than Mark Sanchez....:rl: Exactly what has Henne done in his young career to justify that claim, beat up on the hapless Bills defense? Sanchez is the only rookie QB since the merger to start 3-0, and one of those wins was against the Patriots, a far better defense than the Bills.

Joey Porter would start.

:rl: Did you ever watch Chad Henne play in college. He will not be a capable starter in this league.

I'm keeping Ellis, and Leonhard v. Bell is an interesting one.

Give me D'Brick over Long. D'Brick has played at a high level for longer, and Long from what I've read has been less than impressive this year.

Sean Smith over Lito is doubtful too, but I haven't seen Smith play enough.

Joey Porter would start.

i might throw in FB lousaka polite. I dont think Yeremiah Bell would start. Jim Leonhard is a beast. Good pickup for the Jets off the buffalo scrap heap via Baltimore. Could be wrong but I'm going off my Ravens memories of the guy

Archived