The Miami Dolphins And Their Fans Suck **** Thread.

New York Mick

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply
why dont you fish fruits make like a tree and leave!!!!

We're gunna crush you lil homoes an make tuna sandwiches and crap em down the crapper!

They JETS have the best defense in decades!!! we will be playing for the big one, yous guys suck the big one!!! how can you beat a superbowl contenda!!!!

heh?? heh? thats what is thought! JJJ EEEEEEE TTTTTT SSSSSSSS **** YEAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please Gyno Tony dont makes us in to tuna sandwiches and crap us down the crappa. This dude is a great representation of your fanbase...friggin jagoff

**** Miami.

Their fans are the biggest ass hats in the league and a win over Miami is still better than a win over New England. There are no words that can describe how much I hate the Miami team and fan base. **** them.

27-3 Jets win on MNF.

Rex owns the *****cat formation.

WAAAAAAAIT just a minute Mr. 124, if that IS your real name. Weren't you the one who posted on the phins website, declared your love for a bunch of us fin fans and ended up co-hosting a Dolphins radio show before, you know, flipping out like a crazy person, declaring your hatred for Mr. Sanchez (before hooking onto his jock with your tongue) and then begging to be reinstated on the very website filled with fans you now claim to despise?

Very interesting my friend. Very, very interesting.

Well, okay it is about as interesting as Herman Edwards reading a scene from Hamlet, but I still figured that it was at least a tad bit funny.

But continue trying to buy Brett Favre's panties on e-bay, secretly root for the Eagles and pretend to be Fireman Ed in front of your buddies. Your secrets are safe with me...wait, whoops.

Still love you Joe.

WAAAAAAAIT just a minute Mr. 124, if that IS your real name. Weren't you the one who posted on the phins website, declared your love for a bunch of us fin fans and ended up co-hosting a Dolphins radio show before, you know, flipping out like a crazy person, declaring your hatred for Mr. Sanchez (before hooking onto his jock with your tongue) and then begging to be reinstated on the very website filled with fans you now claim to despise?

Very interesting my friend. Very, very interesting.

Well, okay it is about as interesting as Herman Edwards reading a scene from Hamlet, but I still figured that it was at least a tad bit funny.

But continue trying to buy Brett Favre's panties on e-bay, secretly root for the Eagles and pretend to be Fireman Ed in front of your buddies. Your secrets are safe with me...wait, whoops.

Still love you Joe.

why dont you shu

hold on...what did u just say? 124...this better not eb true bro. are you a closet Fish Fag??? :bag:

why dont you shu

hold on...what did u just say? 124...this better not eb true bro. are you a closet Fish Fag??? :bag:

I am afraid so Toni. I am not sure if any nation has seen such treacherous acts since Benedict Arnold himself. Of course, NOT being a Jets fan is much more patriotic (no pun intended) than being one I suppose...

The Jets have to love having two home stadiums.

Yeah, lest we forget the very audible "Lets go Dolphins" chant in the meadowlands in week 17 last year, and all the aqua in the crowd. Hilarious.

The sad part is people have no reason to move to NJ, but northerners have every reason to move to Florida.

Yeah, lest we forget the very audible "Lets go Dolphins" chant in the meadowlands in week 17 last year, and all the aqua in the crowd. Hilarious.

The sad part is people have no reason to move to NJ, but northerners have every reason to move to Florida.

If we won the Pats would've been to the Playoffs again....

To be honest I wanted it end the way it did, if we won we weren't going anyway.

We all knew you'd get bounced in the first round anyway, and what you were hearing was, "Lets go Dolphags".

Unfortunately for you and all of the other native Floridians, Northerners aren't moving here anymore. People from 3rd world countries are and it's killing the economy and making S Florida a dump. If it keeps up at the rate that it is in 20 years S Florida is going to be the largest ghetto in the USA.

And the Jets and their fans have owned your ****ty team as well as your stadium no matter how many different names you give it. No other team in the NFL has been dominated by another teams like the Jets dominated your pathetic Dolfags. Two times we have had 8 straight game winning streaks, 8-2 in the last 10 games, 13-5 this decade, 17-5 in the last 22 games, it's ****ing sad.

Unfortunately for you and all of the other native Floridians, Northerners aren't moving here anymore. People from 3rd world countries are and it's killing the economy and making S Florida a dump. If it keeps up at the rate that it is in 20 years S Florida is going to be the largest ghetto in the USA.

And the Jets and their fans have owned your ****ty team as well as your stadium no matter how many different names you give it. No other team in the NFL has been dominated by another teams like the Jets dominated your pathetic Dolfags. Two times we have had 8 straight game winning streaks, 8-2 in the last 10 games, 13-5 this decade, 17-5 in the last 22 games, it's ****ing sad.

The guy in your avatar played 4.2 games for the Dolphins.

Meh, 5 for execution, but the lack of class gives you a 3 for effort.

The guy in your avatar played 4.2 games for the Dolphins.

Meh, 5 for execution, but the lack of class gives you a 3 for effort.

I was never really big on class anyway.

I have to get back to this incase you didn't hear we just signed Braylon Edwards, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Yeah, you traded for a reciever that has 70 more yards in the last 2 seasons than Ted Ginn Jr. :rolleyes:

Are you comparing Edwards to Ginn? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Edwards had almost 1300 yards and 16 TDs in one season, Ginn has 4 TDs and just over 1300 yards in 36 games.

Ginn compared to Edwards, LOLOLOLOLOLOL, today just keeps getting better.

Edwards had almost 1300 yards and 16 TDs in one season, Ginn has 4 TDs and just over 1300 yards in 36 games.

2 out of 3 years and their stats are alomost identical.

He's such a turd. :rl:

Yeah, you traded for a reciever that has 70 more yards in the last 2 seasons than Ted Ginn Jr. :rolleyes:

Do you think Rex will put up with that ****-

Plus Bart Scott will literally punch him in the face. Braylon was pissed about his contract, so now he will get a new contract and a change of scenery, I think that equals a happy Braylon.

He hated Cleveland, he was great 2 years ago, he'll be back to that form in no time.

Do you think Rex will put up with that ****-

Plus Bart Scott will literally punch him in the face. Braylon was pissed about his contract, so now he will get a new contract and a change of scenery, I think that equals a happy Braylon.

He hated Cleveland, he was great 2 years ago, he'll be back to that form in no time.

Soooo, giving Braylon a bigger contract is gonna help you resign Revis & Harris how?

Archived