The Miami Dolphins And Their Fans Suck **** Thread.

New York Mick

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You're right. He only has 7 years rushing for 1,000+ yards, plus a 2,000 yard season and a SB ring.

What was I thinking, he sucks :rolleyes:

You officialy have no clue about football.

That mostly was in Cleveland you ****ing ****. Are you dumn? Are you stuck on stupid? HE ****ING BLEW WHEN HE WAS IN CLEVELAND.

Maybe this year but last year and the year before he was above average.

Really? He never had more than 100 yards in a game and had 1,002 yards as a RB who doesn't split. He also recorded 4 touchdowns.

You honestly think that's above average?

Really? He never had more than 100 yards in a game and had 1,002 yards as a RB who doesn't split. He also recorded 4 touchdowns.

You honestly think that's above average?

I'm talking mostly about 07 when Edwards was really good, Lewis had 1300 plus yards and 9 TDs, 248 yards and 2 Tds. That's above average. He's washed up now but in 07 he was solid, 08 the whole team took a step back and now they just walked off a cliff.

Are you comparing Edwards to Ginn? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Edwards had almost 1300 yards and 16 TDs in one season, Ginn has 4 TDs and just over 1300 yards in 36 games.

Ginn compared to Edwards, LOLOLOLOLOLOL, today just keeps getting better.

The funny part is you don't seem to realize Braylon hasn't been consistant at all in his career. Yes he had ONE big year, so did Chris Chambers for the Dolphins, is he great? Braylon has had all average years with plenty of drops besides that ONE.

I'm not saying Ginn is better, he freakin sucks to be honest, but you guys should probably stop acting like you got one of the best WRs in the league, cause you didn't.

The funny part is you don't seem to realize Braylon hasn't been consistant at all in his career. Yes he had ONE big year, so did Chris Chambers for the Dolphins, is he great? Braylon has had all average years with plenty of drops besides that ONE.

I'm not saying Ginn is better, he freakin sucks to be honest, but you guys should probably stop acting like you got one of the best WRs in the league, cause you didn't.

He is a solid WR that lost his spark in clevland.. His team sucked and he got bored. You dolphin fans are looking for evey possible way to make this trade look bad, but when he starts playing your gunna have to shut the **** up when he starts tearin up the field. We saw what he is capable of and I am confident he will play up to speed now he is off that ****ty team. Keep acting like he's not a top reciever in the NFL and have fun lookin stupid when he shows you whats really good.

Ginn isn't even close to Cotch or Edwards, if he was on the Jets he'd be 3rd in WRs and 4th behind Keller maybe 5th behind Washington. Now **** off you motherless **** and go find your own teams board to post on.

He is a solid WR that lost his spark in clevland.. His team sucked and he got bored. You dolphin fans are looking for evey possible way to make this trade look bad, but when he starts playing your gunna have to shut the **** up when he starts tearin up the field. We saw what he is capable of and I am confident he will play up to speed now he is off that ****ty team. Keep acting like he's not a top reciever in the NFL and have fun lookin stupid when he shows you whats really good.

Not really, I don't know what Braylon will turn out to be for NYJ. But i've watched him enough to know he isn't and doesn't currently deserve to be considered a top 10 WR in the NFL, or even close.

Maybe you're right and he will pan out, and be awesome with a new team. We'll know in a couple weeks. What we know however, is he's since been a pretty huge disappointment in his career as he was expected to be the next great WR when he was drafted.

Ginn isn't even close to Cotch or Edwards, if he was on the Jets he'd be 3rd in WRs and 4th behind Keller maybe 5th behind Washington. Now **** off you motherless **** and go find your own teams board to post on.

Tell you what, i'll go back to FH, when you go back to NJ, deal dick head? :cheers:

We'll survive. Have a good one.

Oh yes because you guys were doing so well before we got here. It's OK though I get what your problem is. You're like the younger brother that is jealous of his older brother because he has everything and is real successful and everyone everywhere knows him. Even thought the big brother has done everything to help you out you still get jealous because you'll never be as good as him. It's cool I get why you're mad at us, we all understand.

Anyway, I'm off to a reggae show to get ****ed up I'll **** with you retards later.

Oh yes because you guys were doing so well before we got here. It's OK though I get what your problem is. You're like the younger brother that is jealous of his older brother because he has everything and is real successful and everyone everywhere knows him. Even thought the big brother has done everything to help you out you still get jealous because you'll never be as good as him. It's cool I get why you're mad at us, we all understand.

Anyway, I'm off to a reggae show to get ****ed up I'll **** with you retards later.

Got emmmmmm

Wow Jets fans really do talk a lot of trash. I hope the Jets get their asses kicked, I'm sick of the media building up a franchise that always seems to choke, maybe they'll end it early this year. How many times have the Jets even won that division? Once? I don't get how the Jets seem to get more attention then the Giants. They haven't been to a super bowl since before the first moon landing. Well the Cowgirls get it too even though they've been choking since the late 90s. The media must just love the choke artists-more drama is always involved. "Who is Tony Romo dating?" "What did Rex Ryan's 5 chins blabber off today?" I say who gives a f%*k.

Wow Jets fans really do talk a lot of trash. I hope the Jets get their asses kicked, I'm sick of the media building up a franchise that always seems to choke, maybe they'll end it early this year. How many times have the Jets even won that division? Once? I don't get how the Jets seem to get more attention then the Giants. They haven't been to a super bowl since before the first moon landing. Well the Cowgirls get it too even though they've been choking since the late 90s. The media must just love the choke artists-more drama is always involved. "Who is Tony Romo dating?" "What did Rex Ryan's 5 chins blabber off today?" I say who gives a f%*k.

Perez Hilton?

Are you going to be at the stadium we rent out for free once a year this Monday?

I will, Maric0ck.

Sure am.

Speaking of rented stadium, I heard "lets go dolphins" chant in my living room last December, funny huh? Its almost like you guys paid the giants so dolphins fans could have an extra home game last year.

Sure am.

Speaking of rented stadium, I heard "lets go dolphins" chant in my living room last December, funny huh? Its almost like you guys paid the giants so dolphins fans could have an extra home game last year.

Are you going to wear your bright orange "I'm here and I'm gay" jersey, or your teal "I only want just the tip" jersey?

I'll look for you Maric0ck.

Archived