The Miami Dolphins And Their Fans Suck **** Thread.

New York Mick

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not the one going around bragging about how many SB rings people I've never met have.

I liked the twice as many verbage. Which translates to a whopping 1 more...lol.

These guys are an embarassment to the NFL. By far the most pathetic fanbase in all of sports.

Just when I think I hate the Pats more, Dolphags fans come out of the wood works after beating a decimated terrible Jills team to show how big of an obnoxious ass clown they really are and it reminds me that I hate the Dolphags more than any other team in all of sports.

A guy pointed out that all of the jets QBs besides Namath have same amount of rings as Marino.

I pointed out that Bob has twice as many rings as your franchise.

The guy was responding to your post about Marino's wonderful, fantastic, nut busting greatness, try to stay on topic.

Let's do a little exercise here. How many Dolphins would crack the Jets starting Lineup?

Offense:

LT: D'Brickashaw Ferguson................................................Jake Long

LG: Alan Faneca...............................................................Justin Smiley

C: Nick Mangold................................................................Jake Grove

RG: Brandon Moore...........................................................Donald Thomas

RT: Damien Woody...........................................................Vernon Carey

QB: Mark Sanchez............................................................Chad Henne

RB: Thomas Jones............................................................Ronnie Brown

WR: Braylon Edwards........................................................Ted Ginn, JR

WR: Jericho Cotchery........................................................Greg Camarillo

TE: Dustin Keller...............................................................Anthony Fasano

FB: Tony Richardson..........................................................Lusaka Polite

Defense:

RDE: Marquis Douglas........................................................Randy Starks

NT: Kris Jenkins.................................................................Jason Ferguson

LDE: Shaun Ellis.................................................................Kendall Langford

LOLB: Calvin Pace..............................................................Jason Taylor

ROLB: Bryan Thomas..........................................................Joey Porter

ILB: Bart Scott...................................................................Channing Crowder

ILB: David Harris................................................................Akin Ayodle

CB: Darrelle Revis..............................................................Will Allen

CB: Lito Sheppard..............................................................Sean Smith

FS: Kerry Rhodes................................................................Gibril Wilson

SS: Jim Leonhard................................................................Yeremiah Bell

4, 5 guys tops?

Brown over TJ and send Ricky over to blaze with Saan Ellis and call it a day.

Archived