*Official Welcome Back Calvin Pace Now Let's Kick More Ass Thread**

Vudu

Pace is probably gonna be in excellent shape because of his UFC training out in Vegas. He'll probably be a little rusty but a def upgrade to VG. I can't wait, our D by the Oakland game will start hitting its potential after 2 games of Pace being back and Sheppard and Strickland recovering from injuries

Pace coming back is going to seriously allow for so many different LB/DE schemes. He's so physical on the run and a decent somewhat below average pass coverage player, if we remember last year, he had his stretch where he was getting picked on by Offenses. But obviously that was Bob Sutton and Mangini calling the plays.

I think Pace coming back will make us better at stopping the run, even though I personally see the D as stopping the run more effectively than any defense out there, supposedly the broncos are better, but I highly doubt that. I also think it will let VG and others attack the quarterback without maintaining a running lane or backside coverage, these assignments for Gholston just make him think way too much. Granted that's not an excuse for his lackluster play this past Sunday against the Saints, but, Pace being back is going to absolutely allow us to rush the passer EVEN MORE.

I can't WAIT!!!

Also, no details on Bryan Thomas left arm injury, but as the game ended yesterday, Thomas had what looked to be like a soft-cast around his left wrist up to his elbow. Even though Pace is back now, I think we're going to be seeing VG more than people think.

Pace coming back is going to seriously allow for so many different LB/DE schemes. He's so physical on the run and a decent somewhat below average pass coverage player, if we remember last year, he had his stretch where he was getting picked on by Offenses. But obviously that was Bob Sutton and Mangini calling the plays.

I think Pace coming back will make us better at stopping the run, even though I personally see the D as stopping the run more effectively than any defense out there, supposedly the broncos are better, but I highly doubt that. I also think it will let VG and others attack the quarterback without maintaining a running lane or backside coverage, these assignments for Gholston just make him think way too much. Granted that's not an excuse for his lackluster play this past Sunday against the Saints, but, Pace being back is going to absolutely allow us to rush the passer EVEN MORE.

I can't WAIT!!!

Also, no details on Bryan Thomas left arm injury, but as the game ended yesterday, Thomas had what looked to be like a soft-cast around his left wrist up to his elbow. Even though Pace is back now, I think we're going to be seeing VG more than people think.

the ravens run defense is light out.

LOL he trained for 1 week at couture's GYM. He did most of his training in ATL at another gym plus running and weights. He will still be out of football shape and a little rusty for a little bit.

But still a BIG upgrade over the bodybuilder.

YEAHHHHHSSS holy i forgot about PAce. The greatest D ever just got better!!!!! holy crap we're never gonna lose again!!!! teams will be crying there eyes out we gunna domination so bad!

you forgot about pace?!?! Is that possible. He was our third best defender last year. But your right, we will dominate! I see another monday night blowout against the phags.

Archived