CrashingJet: Welcher

Jetsfan80

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cut the crap, CJ. When you made the sig bet with BZ, your ENTIRE sig was at the mercy of the winning party. You lost the bet, time to own up.

:Ban:

No.

Read the origional bet. I am complying as per the conditions laid out in our agreement. If I were welching, the sig designed for me would not be in my sig, which it is.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BwanaZulia viewpost.gif

Sure...

Here is the bet...

Chad Pennington will not be the starting QB for the Miami Dolphins by week 5 of 2009.

Injury, replaced, whatever. If he stops starting, you start a nice new sig here on JN. If he starts all the weeks up to 5 and starts week 6, you can own my sig for the rest of the 2009 regular season here at JN.

BZ

No where in there does it say I can't have multiple sigs. If BZ wanted to be clearer he should have laid it out better when he and I made the bet.

you start a nice new sig here on JN

I have started a new sig, including the one designed by you guys. Cry all you want, but I've got loopholes bitches.

No.

Read the origional bet. I am complying as per the conditions laid out in our agreement. If I were welching, the sig designed for me would not be in my sig, which it is.

No where in there does it say I can't have multiple sigs. If BZ wanted to be clearer he should have laid it out better when he and I made the bet.

I have started a new sig, including the one designed by you guys. Cry all you want, but I've got loopholes bitches.

its all good that pic is from like 3years ago that **** aint happening this time around. R. Williams wont get more then 30yards rushing monday night mark my words!!!!

No.

serioisly dude, its implied and its been that way for every sig bet ever..u cant put another sig in there,,

Now , if u want to continue and act like a asshat go ahead,,,if have defended u before here as a good poster, and I hope u follow the spirit of the bet and have only the 1 sig..

your choice,,and in the end your rep here at JN..:D

serioisly dude, its implied and its been that way for every sig bet ever..u cant put another sig in there,,

Now , if u want to continue and act like a asshat go ahead,,,if have defended u before here as a good poster, and I hope u follow the spirit of the bet and have only the 1 sig..

your choice,,and in the end your rep here at JN..:D

Haha, seriously, look at my rep bar. Can it get much worse?

No.

You're annoying, but you're usually at least a good sport. Not in this case. Loophole? Weak, dude.

CJ, when you lose a bet, you don't look for loopholes to get out of them. You hang your head in shame and, in complete submission, give up.

You KNOW what BZ meant by the terms of the sig bet. Any derivation from "complete signature control" makes you a welcher.

CJ, I'll even give you an opportunity to make up for it. If you really decide to go this route, I'll make an additional bet with you that has no "loopholes".

If the Dolphins beat the Jets on Monday night, I'll leave this board forever.

If the Jets beat the Dolphins, YOU have to leave this board forever.

You now have two options:

1) Man up and do what BZ told you to do with your signature

or

2) Accept MY bet.

Anything short of picking one of those two options makes you a vagina.

CJ, I'll even give you an opportunity to make up for it. If you really decide to go this route, I'll make an additional bet with you that has no "loopholes".

or

2) Accept MY bet.

this should be interesting ... and I take back previous post due to lack of knowledge concerning sig bets -- forgive me.

CJ, when you lose a bet, you don't look for loopholes to get out of them. You hang your head in shame and, in complete submission, give up.

You KNOW what BZ meant by the terms of the sig bet. Any derivation from "complete signature control" makes you a welcher.

Am I also supposed to know, by some form ESP, what BZ wants for dinner tonight? Sorry, I'm many things, but a mind reader is not one of them.

Oh gee, look, what is that in my sig? Oh yeah, a sig designed by Jets fans celebrating my QB's season ending injury.

Sorry guys, it's in my sig and it is what it is.

or

2) Accept MY bet.

If you've been around here long enough, you know Max's rules on those kinds of bets. He won't allow it.

or

2) Accept MY bet.

Great Bet, is there any other Phin fans I can make this bet with??

Lets get as many as these trolls off as possible!!

thats just fun..u r actually respected as a non Jets fan by many

Not anymore. I guess when you root for a bunch of pathetic, crybaby losers for so long you're bound to eventually become one, right? After years of hearing his team of whiny bitches cry about how they should've won every time the Jets handed their asses to them (which they are doing AGAIN this year... pathetic), he's essentially doing the same thing.

Frankly at this point if he's going to be such a punk, a mod should take it upon themselves to change his sig for him or just ban his ass all together. It proves as an indisputable fact that he isn't here to actually contribute anything, but just act like a complete *******.

Am I also supposed to know, by some form ESP, what BZ wants for dinner tonight? Sorry, I'm many things, but a mind reader is not one of them.

Oh gee, look, what is that in my sig? Oh yeah, a sig designed by Jets fans celebrating my QB's season ending injury.

LOL

Have your balls even descended?

Man up, for crying out loud!

When the Chowds did a sig and/or avatar bet going into week 2, they manned up and put the Jets avy and/or sig that was designed for them without putting anything else.

You can keep your sig as you want now, I don't care. But it makes you look more ghey than Elton John.

OK, he has decided to take the low road..sad cause i liked his posting and didnt think he would be a diick about a time honored bet tradition.

I assume u r a teenager based on how pissed this loss has made u,,its not a big deal, and u would be looke dupon with good eyes if showed the class of a mature guy losing a bet

If Max is going to allow bets, he has to come down on whelchers..you know the intent, you are just trying to usurp the true meaning..I think you should be banned and your IP checked daily till you decide to man up, you phag

0112601b_zinn_tissue%20box.jpg

I think we should put it to a vote among the posters here. If someone wants to start it, including the text of the bet, go ahead.

No one's getting banned over friggin' sig bets. But a simple just the cj-sucks sig or it's ok with the cj-sucks sig, dwarfed in size by one positively portraying a Dolphin or Dolphins

I am but a servant of the masses I represent. Their will be done.

I think we should put it to a vote among the posters here. If someone wants to start it, including the text of the bet, go ahead.

No one's getting banned over friggin' sig bets. But a simple just the cj-sucks sig or it's ok with the cj-sucks sig, dwarfed in size by one positively portraying a Dolphin or Dolphins

I am but a servant of the masses I represent. Their will be done.

Then ban his ass, it's the only thing you can do. A bet is a bet.

If you've been around here long enough, you know Max's rules on those kinds of bets. He won't allow it.

Yet another cop-out CrashingJet! This isn't about Max, he isn't here right now to protect you. He can't stop you or me from leaving "on our own accord".

Option 1 or 2, buddy. Change the sig, or take my bet. Otherwise, you will forever be considered a vagina.

Not anymore. I guess when you root for a bunch of pathetic, crybaby losers for so long you're bound to eventually become one, right? After years of hearing his team of whiny bitches cry about how they should've won every time the Jets handed their asses to them (which they are doing AGAIN this year... pathetic), he's essentially doing the same thing.

Frankly at this point if he's going to be such a punk, a mod should take it upon themselves to change his sig for him or just ban his ass all together. It proves as an indisputable fact that he isn't here to actually contribute anything, but just act like a complete *******.

Couldn't be more spot on.

If he's gonna hide behind the whole "Oh I'm really here to talk football" thing then you'd think a RESPECTABLE poster would take the bet rather then try to work a loophole in his favor.

Not so much of a puss move as it is weasely

regularweasel.jpg

I will let the people decide.

So far the voting seems to be:

LEAVE CRASHINGJET'S SIG ALONE: 1

ALTER CRASHINGJET'S SIG TO ONE OF ONLY HUMILIATION: infinity minus 1

But I will let the democratic process work its magic for a little while longer.

Lol...

Archived