Do Fish score a Offensive TD Monday Night?

SouthernJet

Do Fish score a Offensive TD Monday Night?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do Fish score a Offensive TD Monday Night?

• Jets D throws a shoutout
    • Fish do not score a true Offensive TD, just FGs
    • Fish score 1 Offensive TD
    • Fish score more than 1 Offensive TD

Only 3 TD's allowed in 4 games against some pretty darn good offensive teams? I like our D's chances to keep them out of the end zone.

They'll score, but only via FG's offensively. They may get a TD from their defense or special teams, but I don't see us letting that happen. 9 points for the Phins at most. Now I need to go adjust my "predict the score of the game"....

if we don't tighten up our run d, the fins are going to _have a chance to_ score alot more than we think.

I don't know that our run D NEEDS to tighten up, its been doing fine these first 4 weeks.

Add Calvin Pace to the equation, and our run D is a true strength.

Against the likes of Steve Slaton, Chris Johnson, Pierre Thomas/Reggie Bush, and NE's 4-headed running scheme (make fun, but Fred Taylor looked GREAT against a supposedly strong Baltimore D), that's fine by me.

You guys haven't faced a tandem like Ronnie and Ricky yet. They aren't the number #1 rush offense in the league for nothin.

Our O-Line has been burying people up front. Also, as much blitzing as the Jets do, they only have 4 sacks to show for it.

I see this game being close, but I think we can score 2 TD's.

31-0

There is no way the Fins make it to our endzone. This is by far the weakest offense our D has faced, and watch out Pace is back so look for Ryan to call a few more OLB blitzes with an ILB back in coverage for the pick. Nothing about their D really scares me and it's hard to imagine our that Oline sucks two weeks in a row. Sanchez will show a short memory and protect the ball. I do predict that we will see some serious rookie mistakes however. Expect Henne to hand the ball off to the Jets D because he has a lot to be scared of.

You guys haven't faced a tandem like Ronnie and Ricky yet. They aren't the number #1 rush offense in the league for nothin.

Our O-Line has been burying people up front. Also, as much blitzing as the Jets do, they only have 4 sacks to show for it.

Meh. You ran on the Colts, Falcons, Chargers (without Jamal Williams) and Bills. There is no Kris Jenkins on any of those teams. I think the Phins run game is for real, but I don't buy that they are this unstoppable force you are making it out to be.

Johnson and Lendale White are more than comparable. Your run offense will crash and burn against a defense that can actually stop a runner in the backfield rather than make first contact on the runner 4-5 yards beyond the line of scrimmage, which teams like the Bills and Colts are accustomed to doing.

I'm not worried about the Dolphins run game as I am Mark Sanchez's ability to bounce back. Hopefully he makes adjustments necessary. 4 games is a lot of tape on the rookie. We lost last year because of our inability to make adjustments on D and O. I'm confident in our ability to adjust on D. As for our O?

I don't even know what kind of scheme I want Schotty to run. I don't know if I trust Sanchez under center anymore. We'll see this Monday.

Meh. You ran on the Colts, Falcons, Chargers (without Jamal Williams) and Bills. There is no Kris Jenkins on any of those teams. I think the Phins run game is for real, but I don't buy that they are this unstoppable force you are making it out to be.

Don't forget the Falcons were also without their star DT Jerry and the Colts are always terrible against the run.

This is Miami's biggest challenge yet.

I'm not worried about the Dolphins run game as I am Mark Sanchez's ability to bounce back. Hopefully he makes adjustments necessary. 4 games is a lot of tape on the rookie. We lost last year because of our inability to make adjustments on D and O. I'm confident in our ability to adjust on D. As for our O?

I don't even know what kind of scheme I want Schotty to run. I don't know if I trust Sanchez under center anymore. We'll see this Monday.

Im really getting tired of hearing these lame ass statements as a Jets Fan. When we were 3 and 0 we were superbowl bound. Now that we're 3-1 its like a few of you vocal members here have put your diks between your legs or something.

You make it seem like the entire NFL has tape on this kid but the Jets have no tape on the Dolphins or any other team and we're just going in blind. And what is this "worried about his ability to bounce back" crap? You might as well say that you want Clemens to start. We're you not expecting Sanchez to lose a game? Granted, I wasnt expecting this O-line to be a horrible as it is, I wasnt expecting the running game to be as non-existent as it is. It sounds to me that the person that you're most concerned about is also the guy who has gotten us to the 3-1 record, atleast offensively.

You talk about the lack of adjustment last season, but how can you compare last season to this one when we only played a 1/4th of the season and have won 75 percent of our games? Really, what is the problem? We played argually the best team in the League and lost because of OUR mistakes? Really, what is the problem? We didnt go 16-0. But im really, really, really, really getting tired of Jet fans acting like we have no faith in our team. For once we have a coach of such compassion, and he asked us to support the team...and its all good when we destroy the Texans and put the beats on B!tch Brady and those Cheaters up north. Then FOR NO REASON we began this "trap game" non sense with the Titans and they put up a good game...but we won. Now we meet the Saints and we lose, now you people act like this is the 96 Jets and everything that Rex has asked for we've already forgotten. He given us a damn game ball and we cant support him or this team when they need us the most. All we can concentrate on is the negativity. Not the fact that Bart Scott said that their expectations were 16-0, but since the lost their expectations are now 15-1.

Really, we've never had such confidence from this team and I be damned if I just continue to read doubt on this team without confronting it. Calvin Pace has even come back but we must find a way to lose this game/season mentally.

Generally speaking, we as Jet fans suck right now and this shyt has been wack year in and year out with this mentality. Either support or become a Patriots fan since they have a better chance of winning it all because they cheat to do it. Atleast you dont have to worry about Brady getting hurt or getting sacked for that matter. For each legal sack a team makes on your "new team" you'll be awarded 15 yards due to the "Brady is still money in the bank" rule.

Support the team and stop acting so damn scared.

He made mistakes, but also led the team back from behind to win. Not a bad game in my eyes.

Trust me Slats, talisaynon seems to be one of those fans that will wait for the bad to come so will say it through out the whole season so when it comes he can say that he was right all along....like thats cool or something. Thats a waste of a season and a fan in my opinion. Sanchez good games seem to mean nothing. But lets remember the Titans and the Saints....oh, never mind that Sanchez was the one who marched back in both Pats and Titans games to secure the win. Lets just talk shyt about how he looked bad. thats the best thing to do...atleast we all can look right at the end. Look how well it worked with Gholston.

This is why I root for people Like Dwight Lowery, the people that need the love the most. We're so used to cutting down our players/coaches. But scream that we're Jet fans when there 3-0. If you're not going to ride for the team through thick and thin with the most confidence then you're simply not a fan.....yeah, im saying it!

WTF? I never want to see Clemens under center, I'm saying it's a matter of setting the correct expectations for this season.

Is he a super rookie? Or is he a rookie? I make no claims to what he is, and I'm not going to sit here and tell you that I know what he will look like.

There's so many questionmarks about him right now that I'm not going to drink the koolaid and say we're an AFC Championship caliber team. What I am going to do is tell you that I don't know what to expect. If he bombs this year, it's totally excusable, I have no problems with it because it is what we expected before this year.

I just need to know where that bar needs to be set.

WTF? I never want to see Clemens under center, I'm saying it's a matter of setting the correct expectations for this season.

Is he a super rookie? Or is he a rookie? I make no claims to what he is, and I'm not going to sit here and tell you that I know what he will look like.

There's so many questionmarks about him right now that I'm not going to drink the koolaid and say we're an AFC Championship caliber team. What I am going to do is tell you that I don't know what to expect. If he bombs this year, it's totally excusable, I have no problems with it because it is what we expected before this year.

I just need to know where that bar needs to be set.

How about YOU set the bar as a Jet fan? We know that he's a rookie,....so what? Everyone in the league was a rookie at one time. If what you say is true then we already know that we're not asking him to go out and win a shyt load of football games. However, how could you not believe that we have the ability to be a AFC championship caliber team....especially with this defense? We've shut down every team that we've faced and that includes the Saints. We lost by our mistakes, not because a team stopped us. Thats rookie mistakes that can be fixed. That isnt a reflection of his lack of talent, thats a reflection of his rookieness. I expect this team to go as far or even farther what what Flacco and the Ravens did last year. We've already beat the Patriots...the best of the AFC...and we're going to beat their asses again come November, and if their in the playoffs and we see them we're going to beat there asses for a 3rd time. I dont need someone to set that bar. Thats our job to do. Rex has even said it. His purpose here is to win the superbowl...thats it. Anything else is false. Im not saying that this will be a reality this year, I dont predict the future. What I am saying though is that I'm setting the bar there.

Personal expectations NEVER SUPERCEDE team expectations, its supposed to compliment team expectations. Yes, our expectations is for Sanchez to develop, Teams expecations: win the superbowl. No if's, and's or "lower bar setting".

if we don't tighten up our run d, the fins are going to _have a chance to_ score alot more than we think.

i really don't think our run defense is a problem. i think rex really keyed in on the passing game and on pressuring the qb against the texans, pats and saints. the titans....i thik we did a pretty decent job of holding CJ and Whale form doing too much.....you have to remember...pace is our best run stoppping olb and gholston is a liability. getting him back will really help. the game plan this week will undoubtedly be to stop the run and force them to throw. which isn't going to bode well for henne. i mean he was sacked 6 times by the bills practice squad. rex already knows how to beat the phins and their wildcat. i'm not incredibly worried abotu this game at all. like i've been saying i doubttheir offense scores much, if at all.

Archived