Jaspegz Just won Rhodes' contest on Twitter - Congrats

Jbro22

Thanks guys. I had it all set out too. I saw that I was first but I was in shock when he said jaspegz.

Dude I had it all ready to go, a tab for his Football Pro Reference, a tab for his wiki, and even his charity website up. I didn't think he was just gonna be like yeah first one to tweet my name.... I was waiting for the AND after that.

I'm at work, what did you have to do?

He was on SNY's wheelhouse and he was just like first one to tweet @KerryRhodes wins tickets.

If his PR agent had a Brain they would have made him tell everyone to tweet 'The Rhodes Foundation' to get his charity trending.

This is why I need a god damn job.

2 tickets to the game air and hotel fare, plus you get to hang with him for being the first one to tweet him back on the contest?

He said your name on SNY's The Wheelhouse and they re aired it on Sports Night too.

Well if it was you congratulations and enjoy the game!

Yup that's me. God dam I didn't know it would be on Sportsnite. I would have watched it again. Still waiting on a direct messege from Kerry Rhodes. I was yelling pretty loud when I won so I didn't really hear what he said after. Do I have to message him or something?

I was watching it on Wheel House when they were interviewing Kerry Rhodes ,Brian Custer was asking Kerry for like 3 Min. "Well Kerry do you have the name of who won you contest yet ,Well! Well! Lets take a brake anke and we will come back to Kerry ,kerry kept scrolling through his Ipod/Blackberry and then said somebody name Japeg was the first one to call in ,then Brian said we should have known Kerry was gonna pick some Hot Chick as the winner.. Congrats I fly out Sat Morning after the Bruce show Fri. evening

I was watching it on Wheel House when they were interviewing Kerry Rhodes ,Brian Custer was asking Kerry for like 3 Min. "Well Kerry do you have the name of who won you contest yet ,Well! Well! Lets take a brake anke and we will come back to Kerry ,kerry kept scrolling through his Ipod/Blackberry and then said somebody name Japeg was the first one to call in ,then Brian said we should have known Kerry was gonna pick some Hot Chick as the winner.. Congrats I fly out Sat Morning after the Bruce show Fri. evening

LOL, did he really say that lol? I head jaspegz and I went nuts so I didn't really hear.

It's pretty funny. Rhodes gets **** on more than any player sans Gholston this year by the fanbase, yet there probably isn't another player on the roster who goes out of his way more to help out the fans.

That's because hes the ****in man!

Archived